• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The girl on the train that managed to chew chewing gum the whole journey with her mouth open. It was so loud I had to put my music on to drown her out.

People who think that because they drive an Audi/BMW/Merc they have the right to straddle two parking spaces to minimise the risk of someone damaging their pride and joy.

Food waste bins that you thought would be smell/maggot proof after a weeks boating around the home counties.

People who think that because they drive an Audi/BMW/Merc they have the right to straddle two parking spaces to minimise the risk of someone damaging their pride and joy.

A-ferking-men. My new tag for BMW drivers is (and with apologies to BMW driving Zoners who I'm sure are an exception to the rule) Big Massive ******s.

Another sleepless night and a week of stiff neck and shoulder. Off to the quacks today. Hoping it is just muscle spasms and I can get a referral to sports physio, covered on work healthcare. Despite all the injuries and back problems I've had over the years I've always been NHS. I need this sorted quickly so I can get s nights sleep.

What has happened today that has annoyed you?

Another simple idea:

This should help everyone let off some steam.

The queue for a Burrito was so long at the DLR station at Canary Wharf this lunch time that everyone using the walkway or getting on/off a DLR had to walk around this queue leaving a gap that fits about 5 people through even though there are hundreds of people per minute walking through. No one thought to change the angle of the queue and the company did not put a method in place to improve the queue time. It peed me off that I was delicately passing through and some jumped up chap in a suit come barging through.

That's my grr for the day!

:angry:

:raspberry::angry:

That's just outrageous. I obviously don't post enough. That's the second thing to have james blunted me off today.

Two things today. Car park charges more than doubled at Southend library. Not fair when you have kids to take there.
Just got my 6 Monthly supply of rubbish bags. One bloomin role, instead of Six. Phoned up the civic centre and said ''I think they've made a mistake,'' ''No mistake'' She said, ''It's a cost cutting measure and you have to buy your own Black bags.'' ''Hold on a minute'' I said, ''what about council tax, that should cover it.'' ''Im sorry'' she said, ''but there's nothing I can do.''

Each household is really feeling the pinch as it is with Petrol, Food and utility bills and car insurance all rising. Now we have very unfair parking charges and any one else that wants to squeeze the last drop of blood out of us.

People getting in to winter too early. I saw a couple of people on the tube this morning wearing woolly hats and scarves. I think the temperature was about 13C at the time.

Back