• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Final of GBBO 2023.
All male trio of finalists and a deserved winner.
This has been a better series, better hosts, better candidates and, most importantly, better, simpler, more regular baking challenges.

The Bambers - Murder at the Farm.

One episode in and it is better than other documentaries I have seen on the subject.

It contains interviews with Jeremy as well..
On episode three.

The News Of The World's exploitation of Julie Mugford was just awful.

Five people killed and they are printing photos of her in lingerie.

Astonishing that the prosecuting QC thought that the judges summing up was heavily biased toward the prosecution.

Last edited:
On episode three.

The News Of The World's exploitation of Julie Mugford was just awful.

Five people killed and they are printing photos of her in lingerie.

Astonishing that the prosecuting QC thought that the judges summing up was heavily biased toward the prosecution.
I was in the print Industry for 22 years, & the company i worked for also published many weekly London Newspapers.
Point i'm getting at, is i knew many of the reporters who would think nothing of rubbishing the reputation of anyone, irrelevant of the known facts. If at a future date their allegations about someone were unfounded, there would be a paragraph at most on an inner page mentioning it. Shocking journalism.

Quite enjoyed the 2 Dionne Warwick programmes on BBC4 last night and ithe early hours.Though I was a bit miffed not to hear this
Or indeed any of her great 60's stuff from the archives (presumably it's all been wiped -not from my personal memory bank though). :Winking:

The couple next door.......not really sure what to say 😮

Anyone else stumbled upon it?

Four episodes in and quite enjoying it as it is certainly a bit different.

My only criticism would be why film it largely in Holland when it is supposedly set in England although I am sure some others might have other issues with it. 😂

Reactions: ESG
Four episodes in and quite enjoying it as it is certainly a bit different.

My only criticism would be why film it largely in Holland when it is supposedly set in England although I am sure some others might have other issues with it. 😂
Yes the filming location and the Floridian estate they live on supposedly in Leeds is not quite right along with some off the timing issues.

Other than that also enjoying it. More worryingly the Mrs is really enjoying it 😮

Back