• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

just started this last night and did 4 episodes in my 1st sitting. I liked it but I am told it gets much better so looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Understand the Beeb has series 2 to show and series 3 is ready to go in Ireland. Good watch ;-)

Saw all the Aretha Franklin stuff on BBC2 last night and in the early hours starting with the recent bio-pic starring Jennifer Hudson & Forest Whitaker.

Last edited:
Quite enjoyed Agather Christie's Murder is Easy (part 1) on BBC
Yes, I watched both episodes back to back yesterday and enjoyed this adaptation much more than many other recent ones. They didn't take too many liberties with the changes they made and what they did, I was quite happy with so it was a decent watch with a good cast and a story set in lovely countryside.

Enjoyed the Jools Holland
hootenanny

show last night & in the early hours.Especially the performances of Rod Stewart,Paul Jones and P.P.Arnold.

Oh and A Happy New Year to all Shrimpers .Think we deserve it. :Smile:

Last edited:
Enjoyed the jools Holland
hootenanny

how last night & in the early hours.Especially the performances of Rod Stewart,Paul Jones and P.P.Arnold.

Oh and A Happy New Year to all Shrimpers .Think we deserve it. :Smile:
Yes, just watching it on playback. Three hours ... thought we might take advantage of the fast forward button a few times but 90 mins in so far not touched it once. What a fantastic fun programme.
Ive now discovered The Mary Wallopers, firmly on my playlist now. Just brilliant.
Even the Sugar Babes sounded ok, albeit they perhaps should rename themselves.
And just always love Paul Jones
Many years ago there was a strong rumour that Jules Holland was going to buy the house in the field next to us .... we had dreams of nights around his place and listening to his piano play, but sadly he never bought the place. That rumour was then replaced by Rolf Harris wanting to buy it ...... tho with the benefit of hindsight that was a rumour which thankfully also proved to be false

Back