• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Perhaps someone could post a genuine rumour then- must be something going on someone knows about? Fill the void.
No names ITKs, as cryptic as you like..

Maidenhead have announced Joshua Johnson from Oxford United, 19 years old and no 1st team appearances at Oxford. One for the future there you would think.

Meanwhile, Oldham have secured 31 year old full back Jake Caprice from Burton Albion. Orient, Tranmere and Exeter are his other EFL clubs with over 270 EFL appearances, seems a solid signing that one.

All the players are currently being introduced on Twitter one by one. Hoping they will finish with a big reveal (but not expecting)

@BoyWonder2 Any chance of a signing by Saturday do you think? Starting to get a bit to close for comfortā€¦

Iā€™d like to think so. I did hear a rumour, but I havenā€™t been able to clarify it yet, that there was a new face yesterday doing the photos for media day. As I say, not from my usual people and waiting to hear back.

If not, we have a decent enough squad for the first few games of the season. We are desperately short, only 3 players Iā€™d say away from where we need to be, and Kev seems to think the same.

Iā€™d like to think so. I did hear a rumour, but I havenā€™t been able to clarify it yet, that there was a new face yesterday doing the photos for media day. As I say, not from my usual people and waiting to hear back.

If not, we have a decent enough squad for the first few games of the season. We are desperately short, only 3 players Iā€™d say away from where we need to be, and Kev seems to think the same.
New face as in completely new or a trialist signing?

So guys how do we think we have done as a club on transfers this summer 3 players coming in? Are we short?do we need more? Is anyone coming? Seems to me a strong striker is a very much needed one? Thoughts

Back