• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Yeah totally agree. My point was more that the one to come could well have been Pearce if it wasn’t for the embargo, which would’ve been great.
Nah, York are managed by his old manager and are spending money. I don’t think we were ever favourites (although our interest was no doubt used to drive up what York eventually paid for him).

We’ll be in for a lot of players we won’t actually land - MacCullum apparently, Thishmanga seemingly - if we try and stick to a budget. It’s not always a bad thing if we’re outbid.

Nah, York are managed by his old manager and are spending money. I don’t think we were ever favourites (although our interest was no doubt used to drive up what York eventually paid for him).

We’ll be in for a lot of players we won’t actually land - MacCullum apparently, Thishmanga seemingly - if we try and stick to a budget. It’s not always a bad thing if we’re outbid.

Absolutely - all good if other clubs are spending their budget left, right & centre and/or are "paying over the odds" - there are always opportunities coming along during the season & having room to manoeuvre may well be the best way to go.

Any updates on Pedder? Seems odd that he was there in full tracksuit last Saturday but hasn't signed a deal.

I haven't heard any updates on Tshimanga as of yet so it would seem the club and posh are still wide of the mark.

Any updates on Pedder? Seems odd that he was there in full tracksuit last Saturday but hasn't signed a deal.

I haven't heard any updates on Tshimanga as of yet so it would seem the club and posh are still wide of the mark.
Id assume if he was close to signing it would have been done by now?

Isn’t the inside track here that Posh are holding out for a stack of cash and a permanent transfer, while we’ll be preferring a subsidised loan move? Push won’t really come to shove until their transfer deadline day has passed and they still have an expensive player on their books.

On Collin... just an opinion... he's a real prospect and if he continues to progress we could have an offer we can't refuse at any time. We need a proper additional GK for that day not a makeweight.

I heard Pedder could not play on Saturday, because his hamstring was playing up again.. Apparently he had a bad hamstring injury at QPR.

Can't see us signing him at the moment if his hamstring has gone again, too much of a gamble if its bad.

I heard Pedder could not play on Saturday, because his hamstring was playing up again.. Apparently he had a bad hamstring injury at QPR.

Can't see us signing him at the moment if his hamstring has gone again, too much of a gamble if it’s bad.
I’m sure CP said it was just a niggle, he looks good, and would add to the squad.

Not sure what his history is with injuries. If he had a bad one at QPR is it going to keep niggling? Has that put doubt in Kev’s mind?

Back