• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Barnet might of signed 9 players we got a scary

60 per cent Jesus god I bet there paying him 4,000 a week

I've heard that Mcallum is keen to move to us but Eastleigh have asked for a silly amount of money. He is also on a very big wage at Eastleigh but is willing to take a cut in wages.

I'd be very surprised if Eastleigh lower their price enough for us to sign him.

Perhaps now is a good point to allow the facts to interrupt a good story as regards Tshimanga and his injury. Statistically as a forward he will return from injury as a better player…

Perhaps now is a good point to allow the facts to interrupt a good story as regards Tshimanga and his injury. Statistically as a forward he will return from injury as a better player…

Good point ......... but another way of looking at it/it is still valid to say "some will & some won't" .............

Im sure we’re going to be sensible within the budget of course plus Kev and co obvs know regarding he’s previous injury situation too .

So let’s hope he get he fitness up in the next few weeks as who knows what level it is currently at be probs a lot less then our current squads as expected .

And give him our full support .. all being well once its announced .

I would happily donate towards a fan funded transfer kitty for sure I mentioned this a while ago .

Interesting. At the moment I would say "thanks but no" - I want our club to be financially stable & self-supporting. One might say this doesn't materially affect that but it doesn't quite sit right with me. Willing to be persuaded otherwise. [smiley face]

I've seen him before his injury and at times he was unplayable. Hence he got a move to league 1.

He got an injury which has ended many players career's. To come back at the same levels isn't usually something that happens. Hopefully he can, as anything close to his previous form would be a cracking player.

It sounds like he is going to be a shrimper and he will get my full support, just the same as the rest.
Stick him on a one year deal with option to extend, at least if he’s not quite the player we hoped we won’t be saddled with him.

Or as I mentioned loan with option to buy out (I know Kev isn’t a fan of the loan market)

Club has to protect itself from carrying any dead wood etc.

Stick him on a one year deal with option to extend, at least if he’s not quite the player we hoped we won’t be saddled with him.

Or as I mentioned loan with option to buy out (I know Kev isn’t a fan of the loan market)

That would be in our favour but I'm not sure that the player & their agent would be pleased with that.

I'm Not sure he would be willing to sign on a one year deal, he would want more assurances.

I'm assuming he will be taking some sort of pay cut to come here.

On the plus, he finished last season well, managed a pretty decent record in a weak Boreham Wood side. I think he'd be a top signing but there is obviously risk attached.

Interesting. At the moment I would say "thanks but no" - I want our club to be financially stable & self-supporting. One might say this doesn't materially affect that but it doesn't quite sit right with me. Willing to be persuaded otherwise. [smiley face]
It’s just as a thanks that all for everything they done

I'm Not sure he would be willing to sign on a one year deal, he would want more assurances.

I'm assuming he will be taking some sort of pay cut to come here.

On the plus, he finished last season well, managed a pretty decent record in a weak Boreham Wood side. I think he'd be a top signing but there is obviously risk attached.
For Me the risk is to great!
Always rated the fella but I feel the injury has affected his play to no surprise!
I would love for this signing but not sure I would break the bank sadly.

A quick sweep of some of the opposition boards suggests we're as popular as a fart in a spacesuit to some, but grudgingly, many of them reckon we'll be dangerous, we'll be up there and we'll be up for it. That will do me.

A quick sweep of some of the opposition boards suggests we're as popular as a fart in a spacesuit to some, but grudgingly, many of them reckon we'll dangerous, we'll be up there and we'll be up for it. That will do me.

And the fans will be up for it ........... with sprinkles on the top & a massive flake as well.

Roots Hall should be a maelstrom of noise & electricity for the away team to deal with.

The noise coming out of that East Stand will be deafening ........... [not sure face;smiley face]

Back