• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Yeovil have signed 20 year old Ciaran McGuckin on loan from Rotherham a 6 ft striker, N. Ireland U21 capped with 2 goals in 6 appearances at that level. Has made 3 appearances from Rotherham and spent time on loan at Scarborough, 2 years ago scoring 6 in 24. Will be interesting to see what game time and how he does at this level.

I can't speak for anyone else, and I like your posts, but I consult give a **** who Yeovil or Hartlepool or Wickford Town have signed.

If Calum Butcher can provide leadership and experience and help our younger players grow and as been said is a hard give no quarters type i am more than willing to give him a chance ,a local lad it seems so i will say if he has signed welcome home CB. I still have faith given time that both Walker and Bonne will come good for us. Just think Bonne needs a goal or 2 to help his confidence, but still in the mind we need a hard nut midfielder to help those around him . top half of the table is now what im looking for , was never thinking we would get promoted this season ,my hope was we could get a playoff place and a run in the cup .
By the way i had to return from Surigao after just one day there for matters other than football that came to head .

Alternatively we could have two threads. One on the original idea of 'Transfer rumours' and a new one..............something like 'Discussions around topics related to transfers.'
But genuine transfer rumours are rare tbh. Leaks within the club have been plugged which restricts the possibility of proper goss to things like someone going to the club shop and seeing someone they recognise in the car park.
I personally don't mind the off topic stuff... in isolation it may be irrelevant, but it makes it more like a conversation and I'd rather read that than otherwise just see the names of players who are free agents or details on who other clubs have signed, neither of which fit the topic either.

Back