• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
I heard that we did/are enquiring about Paul Mcallum but Eastleigh were/are asking for a stupid transfer fee.

Whether that's an end to or not, I'm not sure but he would certainly give us something different.

I heard that we did/are enquiring about Paul Mcallum but Eastleigh were/are asking for a stupid transfer fee.

Whether that's an end to or not, I'm not sure but he would certainly give us something different.
I think tshimanga is more likely but I donā€™t know for sure

What makes you think that??
Isnā€™t Tshimanga out of favour/injury concerns at Peterborough? Iā€™m sure I read something like that on here

Maybe weā€™ll get him at a better price/free if Eastleigh are asking for silly money for Mcallum.

Isnā€™t Tshimanga out of favour/injury concerns at Peterborough? Iā€™m sure I read something like that on here

Maybe weā€™ll get him at a better price/free if Eastleigh are asking for silly money for Mcallum.
Only thing about this, looking at ages of both and who could hypothetically be better in League Two youā€™d have to say KT. And with his age he has that bit of potential and sell on value whereas McCallum would have no sell on value in a year or two.

For McCullum to be coming here, heā€™d have to take a significant pay cut, at least 60% straight away.

As I did a post about squad size quality vs quantity in a post match thread previously (possibly after our first friend), McCullum would mean weā€™d be taking quality over quantity, but considering we have Cards, Waldron & Walker already, Iā€™d be shocked.

Tshimanga, if all the figures Iā€™m being told are correct, purely on wages (forgetting about transfer fees, signing on fees, loan fees or whatever) Tshimanga would be the ā€œcheaperā€ of the two.

For McCullum to be coming here, heā€™d have to take a significant pay cut, at least 60% straight away.

As I did a post about squad size quality vs quantity in a post match thread previously (possibly after our first friend), McCullum would mean weā€™d be taking quality over quantity, but considering we have Cards, Waldron & Walker already, Iā€™d be shocked.

Tshimanga, if all the figures Iā€™m being told are correct, purely on wages (forgetting about transfer fees, signing on fees, loan fees or whatever) Tshimanga would be the ā€œcheaperā€ of the two.

Makes sense but tbh Tshimanga hasn't been the same player since

Do you think Tshimanga is likely?

Back