• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Is he worth taking a punt on? Or are his injury niggles more long term issues?
My thought would be more we have two up top who are play off the shoulder like it on the ground types and one (Cardwell) who gives real aerial threat/ Tshmianga is more of the former? A McCallum type would provide more balance? There again Tshmianga at near his best can be lethal at this levelā€¦

Last edited:
I am sure kevin and John may have some names that they either know or have been watching .We have waited this long .A few more days wont hurt .

He had a couple of niggling injuries apparently
Mates a Posh fan and follows them closely. Spoke of our rumoured interest in Tshaminga so heā€™s been keeping me up to date :) said heā€™s fit and just not selected. Apparently their fans really donā€™t rate him - attitude, performances and injuries. They want shot. Big leap from NL to top of league 1 I guess.

I get your point but the big name, and big money signings are part of what got us in such trouble. Let us keep within budget and keep a fantastic "together" squad.
Now if you can find a current equivalent of Shaun Goater I am open to be persuaded.
how about Harry Kane , so many now putting him out to pasture.

Back