• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
One thing I've noticed is when the team come out for the 2nd half. He tries to say, "here come the blue boys", but it always sounds like he's saying, "here come the blue boyce"!
Probably waaaay down the list of upgrades we need - but he is awful. As mentioned above, he still doesnt know how to pronounce our managers name.. Tshmianga or Otseh-Taiwo might send him to an early grave...

Probably waaaay down the list of upgrades we need - but he is awful. As mentioned above, he still doesnt know how to pronounce our managers name.. Tshmianga or Otseh-Taiwo might send him to an early grave...
Is he the same one who introduced the minutes silence for the Queen Mother by calling her Queen Elizabeth I?

It was hard to keep my silence I was laughing so much.

He is absolutely awful and embarrassing - need someone like Brian (canā€™t remember his surname) in the day with clear diction and a bit of wit. Remember way back Brian telling the away fans who were a few goals down near the end if they left now they can get an earlier train ā€¦ā€¦priceless .

He is.

Used to do stuff at Three Rivers golf club and he DJā€™d for my brothers 18th birthday and got his name wrong all night šŸ˜‚
Maybe like David Diamante at the boxing, with him saying the fighter surname twice, this is Mickey G's little quirk where he purposefully gets the names wrong.

A marquee signing holding the new shirt to help introduce the consortium takeover wouldn't be possible.... would it?

A marquee signing holding the new shirt to help introduce the consortium takeover wouldn't be possible.... would it?
I get your point but the big name, and big money signings are part of what got us in such trouble. Let us keep within budget and keep a fantastic "together" squad.
Now if you can find a current equivalent of Shaun Goater I am open to be persuaded.

Hasn't played for Posh in all their pre-season games. Other transfer listed/unwanted players have had some minutes..... šŸ¤”
Heā€™s going - but itā€™s one of those where he cost Posh a fair bit and heā€™s on a good wage. They wonā€™t get back much of the former and the player will struggle to get near what heā€™s on now but will want someone to make it up- so danger is itā€™s one where Posh, player and new club will all be holding outā€¦

Back