• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Yes non matchday income is a big thing now, as you all know we get very small crowds but part of our stadium is leased to other companies who run their offices from there. The facilities are used by all sorts of organisations such as the NHS, the Police for speed awareness courses and when they want to do training for large numbers of officers etc. There are lots of large wedding parties especially Asian ones where people come out of London to hire the entire stadium relatively cheaply to use all it's parking facilities and catering for 300-400 people at a time, we have wedding co ordinators to handle everything for them, flowers, food, entertainment photographs etc. I know a few seasons ago it was said our income from non football related events was well over a million pounds a season. All we need is a decent football team now:Smile:
I can't imagine there's much call for that in Essex!

According to tc9 D&R have beaten us to the signing of morias from notts county!! Can anyone confirm this to be true please thanks

According to tc9 D&R have beaten us to the signing of morias from notts county!! Can anyone confirm this to be true please thanks

Itā€™s the same account that claimed Noor was about to sign for Col Ewe, and the club called them out when we announced him signing his new deal with usā€¦

They have claimed Crawley are in for Noor for Ā£150k, which is more nonsense.

Itā€™s the same account that claimed Noor was about to sign for Col Ewe, and the club called them out when we announced him signing his new deal with usā€¦

They have claimed Crawley are in for Noor for Ā£150k, which is more nonsense.
Ok thatā€™s cleared that up then but that account did say we were signing gubibins then he signed? Is morias someone we would be looking at

Ok thatā€™s cleared that up then but that account did say we were signing gubibins then he signed? Is morias someone we would be looking at

Even a broken clock is right twice a dayā€¦

I bet @londonshrimper. Tweeted it before and Tc9 claimed it as their information. They also said Langstaff was signing for Swansea, and he went Milwall. Jack Payne was signing for MK Dons, and has signed for Col Ewe. Loads more examples of their nonsense too.

@henry18 was the first poster on here to say about Gubbins too.

He was someone we were interested in before, and is a former Daggers player so they might hold some interest.

Last edited:
Im sure i read somewhere that Maher and co were talking to two more possible signings ,and im sure it was Maher that said this just a day or so ago. Any ideas who they might be .

Heā€™d pronounce ā€œSmithā€ wrong given the chance.
One thing I've noticed is when the team come out for the 2nd half. He tries to say, "here come the blue boys", but it always sounds like he's saying, "here come the blue boyce"!

Back