Dalby?No.
I know John Still was actively watching a player, I wonāt say who, on Monday night. No idea if anything comes of that.
Kev has outlined how it is. Itās difficult, itās always difficult. Whether any changes between now and Saturday, who knows. Itās a waiting game.
The EFL striker we hoped to bring in before last weekend has gone elsewhere. We continue to work, continue to talk, and continue to look.
As for the talk of things being quiet, they always have been under Kev in terms of noises out of the club, because he keeps his cards close to his chest. PB was brilliant for CP and the echo as he loved a soundbyte and would give hints, Kev doesnāt do that. @londonshrimper. puts names out and he is a excellent source, even if some turned on him after CPās tweet last week. KAF had signed on the Thursday for us, and CP put the tweet out on Fridayā¦
One will be back by next weekend, another two could be out for two months.Awful lot of down beat messages on here.
The fit players will dig in to keep some points on the board.
In a few weeks as injuries are cleared we will be back to our normal full squad of experience.
Sit tight and keep supporting.
I believe that lad from Charlton that we had on loan. Think his name maybe Kanu ?
If heās down the pecking order canāt we get him back on loan ?
He did looked pretty decent at this level and he knows our style of play so should fit in quickly. Our am I missing the blindingly obvious![]()
I agree as do a lot of others.Its pretty clear a lot of people are getting tetchy over a lot of things at the moment.
Pretty sure COSU putting out a statement outlining some plans for moving forward would quell a lot of it.
Regardless of how good Pepple turns out to be, we still need another striker. Waldron is out for a couple of months and Walkerās still out for 2 weeks.I feel like everyoneās written off Pepple before heās even kicked a ball.
Totally agree with this. If the consortium are not prepared to stump up money to improve team and gain success what was the point of taking over the Club. Sorry COSU but at this moment in time there is no clear sign that we are much better off under you. Yes there is almost certainly so much **** that they have off field to deal with but we are a football club and on field is where success comes. We need to be competitive on the pitch. I do not think we are. Mid table mediocrity this season. The scoreboard paid for by Wefinanceanycar. (more advertising than scoreboard) Main stand car park sign paid for by Foxhie. Facilities still crap (soap) I have not seen anything that looks as if COSU have improved ground. Come on COSU pull your bloody finger out. Back the Amigos and give Kev the tools to **** this league. I am not saying COSU aren't good for the club but so far in the short time they have owned the Club I think there has been a lot of hype but not a lot of noticeable improvement or communication. Just waiting for the people who wont read my post correctly and give me ****.
I'm sure you are correct.Gut feeling, no inside knowledgeā¦ weāll make do with what weāve got for now, try and hover around mid-table and then have a go at recruiting around/after Xmas time in a bid to push up the table.
I believe Justin was quoted by someone on hear based on what Justin had told him- Iām sure some knows where the post is..told by who though? people speculating on the Zone quickly becomes fact then people get ****ed off when it doesn't happen, even if it was nothing to start with
All that does is mean you still recruit but make the job twice as hard. Hope this isnāt the plan as itās a sub-optimal one shall we sayGut feeling, no inside knowledgeā¦ weāll make do with what weāve got for now, try and hover around mid-table and then have a go at recruiting around/after Xmas time in a bid to push up the table.
Yep Doesn't add up. Not to mention we've lost Powell, Fonguck, Lomas, Brooklyn, Vilhete, Dave Martin, and now JD who were all on our books at one point or another last year. Granted we've extended contracts and bought quality from higher leagues in but we simply have to add to what is now a depleted and decimated squad.
I doubt it was never possible due to funds but Paul Mcallum has signed a new deal today until 2026 ..