• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Gus hasn't caught Kensdales illness so should be here until at least January. I'm sure quite a few clubs were gutted he signed a new contract.

Kensdale is genuinely ill.

There hasnā€™t been any bids for him this summer as yet, and Iā€™ve not heard of much interest bar Ipswich, but that was a while ago (not this summer).

The only thing Iā€™ve seen is someone saying on here, would you take Ā£200k for Kensdale.

Last edited:
Itā€™s a shame the EFL window doesnā€™t close before Friday as we mightā€™ve been able to get some other players in. I think it will be a struggle to get top targets (the likes of Tshimanga and I know that one is dead) because they will be waiting for a potential EFL move or the club might want a better last minute panic offer.

Fingers crossed we can get some over the line as we are desperately short. However, they have to be of good quality not just a body like Vilhete.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s been any news about that, but thereā€™s been plenty of speculation. I bloody hope heā€™s not off as Crowther looked very rusty today.
Kensdale is genuinely ill at the moment. He's not off anywhere. Crowther is rusty as he's missed training and games with his injury. He will get fitter.

I understand that terms have been agreed with a League club and personal terms with the player who is a forward. Unfortunately due to another player being currently injured it has delayed the transfer.

He is a forward so I am expecting incoming very shortly.
That's some much-needed good news. Has the player worn a Southend shirt before?

I understand that terms have been agreed with a League club and personal terms with the player who is a forward. Unfortunately due to another player being currently injured it has delayed the transfer.

Bickerstaff?

Justin said Saturday that we are working on some deals this week but kept mentioning the EFL deadline so Iā€™m wondering if there is a link there in terms of who we are after and what type of deals they are. Whatā€™s for certain we defo need 3 if not 4 and quick with the likes of Walker, Waldron, maybe Coker and Miley injured

Alan Nixon reported on Saturday that Barnsley are looking at ā€˜Southend startletā€™ not sure who that would be, initially suspected Gus

That's some much-needed good news. Has the player worn a Southend shirt before

i have heard he is a goalkeeper not a striker

I got told Piers Hatcliff the academy player, but take that with a pinch of salt. Wouldnā€™t say he is a ā€˜starletā€™ so would be an odd one.

Back