• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
I had a gut feeling about Collin moving on maybe sooner than later, hope this is not the case but if the conditions of the loan are games played then that's 1st choice keeper! Doesn't fit otherwise to my thinking!

Seems strange - can't see the amigos agreeing to guarantee a certain number of appearances, quite rightly.
Exactly, guarantees of playing time just don't come across as their way of doing things, not even for permanent signings let alone a loan one!

Canā€™t see that one happening. The last thing the club or Collin needs is a loanee whoā€™s only here so he can play every game no matter what. Heā€™s welcome to join and fight Collin for the shirt for 40+ games - very welcome - but thatā€™s not the same thing is it?

Christ on a bike, itā€™s still hard getting to grips with needing to loan players from the likes of Lincoln with a begging bowl. Donā€™t get me wrong, Lincoln is a fabulous city and itā€™s great that their football club has at last got some competence in the door. They are 5 years ahead of us. But still, I mean theyā€™ve been toilet for my whole life and now weā€™re the minnows!

Sorry, was my youngests sons 1st birthday yesterday.

Iā€™m expecting one, possibly two to be announced today. Everyone can work out the one.

I have the name of the league one goalkeeper, however the goalkeeping situation is ever changing, so Iā€™m not expecting it to be him that comes through the door.

As for the centre forward, I havenā€™t got the name yet, but I have had a couple of names on this thread ruled out.

The name I had was correct, as a few people can testify too.

As I said then, and earlier today, Iā€™m still not expecting him to be the goalkeeper that comes in.

He had an excellent spell at Gloucester City last season, so a step up to the National League makes sense. Fits the bill as a goalkeeper who is good with their feet too.

It wasnā€™t Dackers.

I havenā€™t managed to get the name yet, but it isnā€™t Dackers. As for ā€œthatā€ account on Twitter, please block it. Itā€™s nonsense.

I have a new name for the centre forward, who Iā€™d be very happy with, but not 100% certain itā€™s him. Iā€™ve heard loads of names being banded about now, and all of them have been knocked back.

Back