• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Dagenham & Redbridge, Monday 26th August, 15:00k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sure @digger, if you can't it may be because the next block is crumbling and dangerous. Otherwise the Club may open the next block tomorrow, a bit like Barnet did for us on Saturday. Not that that did us much good!
We actually let away fans have 3 blocks of the North Bank but only sell the 2 Blocks of 680 or so tickets.

I'm surprised we didn't make this game all ticket with today being the last day of sales.

For those attending the game lets put Saturdays disappointment behind us. Daggers 600 plus will be up for it and the benefit of the North Bank acoustics will ensure their heard, so let's make sure there's a real Roots Hall roar from the start and throughout, obviously a good performance from those in Blue helps with the atmosphere, but producing the passion from the stands that us Shrimpers can without doubt positively impacts this group of players, here's to a good 3 points!

So I may have missed this but is block x also no longer allowed because of our safety certificate? Think the conosrtium are going to need to look at what can be done short term to increase capacity. I think a lot of people are put off buying tickets in the South Lower due to restricted view and legroom. Think we would have sold more for tomorrow if other areas were available.

So I may have missed this but is block x also no longer allowed because of our safety certificate? Think the conosrtium are going to need to look at what can be done short term to increase capacity. I think a lot of people are put off buying tickets in the South Lower due to restricted view and legroom. Think we would have sold more for tomorrow if other areas were available.
As an aside, I notice that we've almost reached 4,500 sth's :Smile2::Smile2::Smile2:

As an aside, I notice that we've almost reached 4,500 sth's :Smile2::Smile2::Smile2:

It will be over 4,500 as the counter is showing 4,461 sold, then there must be at least 200 hospitality and directors box season tickets not included in that figure.
It’s not quite so good as that I’m afraid chaps - the counter is adding a couple of hundred in the North Bank now for some reason. Not the actual sales for the next fixture but still a couple of hundred. I’ll ask Chris to strip the North out of ST sales. It’s just an oversight because we added the North sales in separately well after the (also new) ST counter and forgot the implications!

How long will it take before the usual racist chanting starts…?

Let’s send this horrible lot back to West Ham with exactly what they deserve for a change.
What from Daggers fans you mean? I haven’t heard that before. Bloody hope not. People like that are brainless anachronisms that belong in the dark ages.

If brains were dynamite they wouldn’t have enough to blow their hat off, as mum used to say.

What from Daggers fans you mean? I haven’t heard that before. Bloody hope not. People like that are brainless anachronisms that belong in the dark ages.

If brains were dynamite they wouldn’t have enough to blow their hat off, as mum used to say.
You haven’t heard them be derogatory about the traveller community? It’s every time we play them and nothing is ever done about it! Quite honestly I think it is disgusting but there you go. Nothing more needs to be said.

You haven’t heard them be derogatory about the traveller community? It’s every time we play them and nothing is ever done about it! Quite honestly I think it is disgusting but there you go. Nothing more needs to be said.

I havent really heard much from Dagenham fans other than "pikeys" and the wheels on your house.

Usually responded by us as east london is a sxxt hole.

If you are offended by that you probably won't want to leave the house on a daily basis.

I havent really heard much from Dagenham fans other than "pikeys" and the wheels on your house.

Usually responded by us as east london is a sxxt hole.

If you are offended by that you probably won't want to leave the house on a daily basis.
Doesn’t offend me as you put it as I am not from that community. However it is considered to be a racist term.

I recommend you go into one of the traveller communities and see how far you get using that language. Then you’ll know.

Anyway I’ll say no more as this is a match thread and didn’t want to start a debate on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back