• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Dagenham & Redbridge, Monday 26th August, 15:00k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise they don’t say something if this is the case, got mine already.
Looks like this is your total allocation, unless by some miracle they open another block.

North Stand​

Away: 553 sold, 132 available.

There won’t be a change in formation but I actually quite like the look of this. I also like GSM as a right midfielder rather than a wing back.
If we played a back 4 I’d be Taylor, Crowther, Gubbins, Ralph though. Not sure Kensdale works in a 2.

Collin
Taylor, Crowther, Gubbins, Ralph
Miley
GSM, Moncur, Husin
Cardwell, Walker.
Wild must be given a 30mins run.
I have a feeling he is going to be a star player.

Genuine question... do you mean Wind?

If so, I'm not sure I'd take one off our best players (and top scorer) so far this season to give an untried player, just acquired from the league below, a 30 min run out in what might be a combative match.
Maybe give GSM a more forward roll?
He seems to like it up there.

Virtually everyone on here and on X etc are calling for Moncur to start (understandably so), however realistically, if he did, how long could he last? 30 mins, a full half, more?
Well I would rather start him and get 55/60 with the possibility of getting a bit more than leaving him on the bench until 20 mins to go and when there is no upside.

I also think we missed Kensdale and Walker I don’t think will be fit. So hopefully two changes.

If it the same starting eleven again when we have 2 games in 3 days I’m afraid that is very telling re. what Kev thinks about our current squad depth.

I wonder given we are supposed to be being careful with Noor if we will see a midfield 3 of Coker Miley and Moncur with Noor replacing the later with 25 to go..

Just 54 away tickets left. Good effort from you.

7,189 on the counter now so could well be over 8k.

Reckon those might go, had 635 last season so more this time just surprised we can’t get another block, easily would have been quite a few more looking to pay on the day.

Will we get another block? Loads of my group thinking they can pay on the day, us old folk not so tech minded.
Not to sure @digger, if you can't it may be because the next block is crumbling and dangerous. Otherwise the Club may open the next block tomorrow, a bit like Barnet did for us on Saturday. Not that that did us much good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back