• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

I've just bought mine online going through the email that they sent me asking if I wanted to reserve my seat on there. Nice to see there was no extra cost for doing this either. Just hope it arrives in the post now!

Oddest thing though......I had two emails asking me if I wanted to reserve my ticket for the Chelsea game that appeared to be the same. I opened the first one and it was addressed to me. I then looked in the second one and it said "Dear Mr Ian Churchyard" who I know is a zone resident who goes by the name Ian the Girth! How the hell I have ended up with his email too I don't know!

I've just bought mine online going through the email that they sent me asking if I wanted to reserve my seat on there. Nice to see there was no extra cost for doing this either. Just hope it arrives in the post now!

Oddest thing though......I had two emails asking me if I wanted to reserve my ticket for the Chelsea game that appeared to be the same. I opened the first one and it was addressed to me. I then looked in the second one and it said "Dear Mr Ian Churchyard" who I know is a zone resident who goes by the name Ian the Girth! How the hell I have ended up with his email too I don't know!

I'd get them both if I were you, I'm sure he doesn't want his. :)

got my ticket!!!!! as rule of thumb it took about 50 mins to go from 19th place in the queue.

I'd get them both if I were you, I'm sure he doesn't want his. :)

Weird thing is, I don't actually think that he is a STH anymore yet the two emails had different account numbers and subscriber numbers. Meaning I could have got two tickets! Weird.

You got your ticket through your teamcard? I thought they were only on sale to Season Card Holders only first?

I got 7 emails......4 of whom I dont even know! :stunned:

A "29 year" old man held a place in the queue for me this morning so I duly made my purchase shortly after.

I thought it was bad enough that I had one extra email - let alone 7! Quite bad really as you could easily use the account numbers on them to enable you to buy more tickets.

I had the same, I received an email for some random person as well as my own. I might buy it and sell it on at a profit. I might even make enough to pay for my own ticket!

You got your ticket through your teamcard? I thought they were only on sale to Season Card Holders only first?

nope... STH, Shareholders and Teamcard holders can all buy tickets from today

Thats a shame "Cockles is back" you missed a great day... Good luck with your mission to get a ticket.... sure you will be fine...

I know i'm a cynical old sod at times, but i really don't trust SUFC with emails / posting tickets etc... so i'm having a half day tomorrow afternoon to queue in the cold

I know i'm a cynical old sod at times, but i really don't trust SUFC with emails / posting tickets etc... so i'm having a half day tomorrow afternoon to queue in the cold

That's normally my EXACT stance on such matters. However, I have taken to trusting them this time and have ordered my ST seat this morning over the net and paid for it. I look forward to it arriving in the post at some point this week. Fingers crossed.

That's normally my EXACT stance on such matters. However, I have taken to trusting them this time and have ordered my ST seat this morning over the net and paid for it. I look forward to it arriving in the post at some point this week. Fingers crossed.

When they f*** up you can sneak in with me and BLUEBLOOD Junior :)

we'll discuss payment schemes obviously ;)

Have to agree its nicer to get your hands on your tickets rather than relying too much on others. Bet Royal Mail staff have been rubbing their hands though

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back