• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

Sounds good... no rush for STHs then! Buying online looks the easiest way. Anyone know if the game will be added to to season ticket card???

Theres no way I'm letting any tickets go in the post for matches where glory hunters are sniffing around... funny how my MK Dons tickets arrived but my Chelsea tickets went missing?!? Not sure why we can't reprint missing tickets but there you go. Watch out theres some sick people out there. Whatever you do ASK FOR SPECIAL DELIVERY. Be careful because they might not ask if you want it... and next thing you know the thieving postman will have your seats!!!

:punch:

So when they go on general sale, will i be able to pick who i sit next to, will i be able to buy two?

As i know it shouldn't matter but wouldn't mind sitting with people i no?

Quite simple really - anyone that is entitled to two tickets, or even has a spare, could they think of me - as i have no entitlement whatsoever, other than the fact i shell out regularly, but have no season ticket etc.

Ta

Quite simple really - anyone that is entitled to two tickets, or even has a spare, could they think of me - as i have no entitlement whatsoever, other than the fact i shell out regularly, but have no season ticket etc.

Ta

Join the club!

I asked if I could join the 'Team Blues' scheme now, but it's too late now.

Shame as if there are around 2000ish tickets availabe after STH's etc, then if they allowed people to join the scheme, it could pocket the club about £20k!

What happens to those who pay at the gate and retain their tickets? Do they qualify for the Sunday or does it have to be pre bought and the club has your details?

So, have we got to go through the pallaver with getting tickets for other people again or are they happy to take their chances?

Chelsea Ticket Information

9.30am Tuesday 6th January - 5.30pm Thursday 8th January 2009

- Season Card Holders can reserve their usual seat.

- Shareholders and TeamBlues members can also buy their seats during this time.

One ticket per person but supporters who are Season Card holders and Shareholders are entitled to two.

Sales Channels

Telephone - all (08444 77 00 77)
In person - all
Online - to Season Card holders
Fax Application form - all

During this phase of selling, tickets are guaranteed to everyone so there is no need to rush. Supporters are advised to avoid early morning as this is a busy time and to avoid buying in person at the Box Office to avoid possible queues in the cold weather. Extra staff will be drafted in to help manage the telephones.

The online tickets will be available to those supporters who have provided the Club previously with an email address and they will be contacted by email to explain the process which will be extremely straight forward. As the seats are being 'reserved' for Season Card Holder's this process is slightly different than usual. (Please note that you can advise your email address to us by writing to tickets@southend-united.co.uk, however, we cannot guarantee that this will loaded in time but will be used for future similar situations).

For personal callers and telephone sales the Box Office will open from 9.30am till 5.00pm.

9.30am Friday 9th January - 1.30pm Saturday 10th January 2009

- Season Card Holders seats released
- Season Card Holders, Shareholders and TeamBlues members can buy tickets during this time.

One ticket per person but supporters who are Season Card holders and Shareholders are entitled to two.

Sales Channels

Telephone - all (08444 77 00 77)
In person - all
Fax Application form - all

Note - There will be no sales of Chelsea tickets after 1.30pm on day of Crewe game.

Team Blues memberships are still available but if bought from today onwards will not count towards priority for Chelsea replay tickets but will be valid for possible future FA Cup matches or play offs.

10am Sunday 11th January - 4pm & from 9.30am Monday 12th January until 5.30pm on Tuesday 13th January

- Tickets on sale to all supporters who have purchased a ticket for any game this season (home or away)

Sales Channels

- Telephone
- Online (TBA - details to be confirmed)

Tickets will not be available in person to ensure that supporters are not inconvenienced having to queue in the cold weather.It also ensures those supporters who don't live in the area are able to buy tickets.

9.30am - Wednesday 14th January - if there are tickets still available they will go on General Sale to all supporters.

Hospitality and sponsorship opportunities are also available for this match. For further details call the Commercial Department on 01702 304133.

When I applied for my season ticket this season I completed the section on the Application Form, asking for tickets for all home cup games to be sent to me automatically and provided my card details so that the club could take the money for them.

I telephoned the ticket office this afternoon with a couple of queries and in the course of the conversation asked the guy on the phone to confirm that I could expect my replay ticket to be sent to me automatically. I was surprised to be told that no such system existed and that the club did not hold card details for "security reasons". He insisted that he was right even though I pointed out to him that the club had implemented the system and had sent me my ticket automatically for previous home cup games and had taken the money from my account using the details I had given them.

Can somebody please clarify the position?.

Think the general sale will be ok - i.e. both me and my dad are registered on the SUFC system, so I assume I could ask for 2 tickets as long as I provide both our information correctly...

When I applied for my season ticket this season I completed the section on the Application Form, asking for tickets for all home cup games to be sent to me automatically and provided my card details so that the club could take the money for them.

I telephoned the ticket office this afternoon with a couple of queries and in the course of the conversation asked the guy on the phone to confirm that I could expect my replay ticket to be sent to me automatically. I was surprised to be told that no such system existed and that the club did not hold card details for "security reasons". He insisted that he was right even though I pointed out to him that the club had implemented the system and had sent me my ticket automatically for previous home cup games and had taken the money from my account using the details I had given them.

Can somebody please clarify the position?.

Not 100% sure, but I do know for web sites that it is now illegal to hold the CV2 security code in any database, meaning it would be impossible for them to charge your card automatically...

Not 100% sure, but I do know for web sites that it is now illegal to hold the CV2 security code in any database, meaning it would be impossible for them to charge your card automatically...

You may be right but I have been getting my tickets and my card has been debited. I don't want to rely on the system if it really doesn't exist but I also don't want to duplicate my application if it does.

Won't be many tickets going on general sale then I thought it could be about 2,500 but with shareholders also having a priority then there could be less than 2,000 tickets available for people on the database.

If they had mentioned the ticket priority when the share scheme was announced they would have sold a load more shares.

Also the club has approx 200 Team Card members I expect the number of people getting one next season will be far higher. The number of season ticket holders could go up as well.

Good luck all you 'general sale' people trying to get a ticket.

Won't be many tickets going on general sale then I thought it could be about 2,500 but with shareholders also having a priority then there could be less than 2,000 tickets available for people on the database.

If they had mentioned the ticket priority when the share scheme was announced they would have sold a load more shares.

Also the club has approx 200 Team Card members I expect the number of people getting one next season will be far higher. The number of season ticket holders could go up as well.

Good luck all you 'general sale' people trying to get a ticket.

:( still got popcorn and ITV...

good point by tilly hates yellow boots...can buy more than one ticket via phoning the club once the process has reached general sale...

that is if you get through! the phone lines will be mad with 2000 (guess) tickets left and many more than that after a ticket!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back