• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

I just ordered mine online and wasn't offered the special delivery, didn't know anything about it till looking on here :stunned: hope tickets arrive safely as they are not reprinting :O

Has anyone tried applying via email? I've emailed the ticket office a couple of times in the past but never got a reply. I've send my application via email last night but am expecting to have to visit the ticket office this weekend.

well at least youre in the queue...i keep getting thrown out due to high demand !!

same, i appreciate that they don't want us all to phone up first thing on the first day, but mine need to get posted up to sheffield so i want to give it a few days as i'm sure i'll have to head to the post office for collection as my flat doesn't sign for special delivery

Actually not too bad from what I've just been told, similar to last time which was a steady queue of about 40-50 people.

Actually not too bad from what I've just been told, similar to last time which was a steady queue of about 40-50 people.

yeah just been down there myself - queue was well out the back door reckon upto 100 maybe. Couldnt be arsed to queue that long so will try again later

They are contradicting themselves then because on the details published yesterday thay say that tickets are on sale for Team Blues members and Shareholders today.

9.30am Tuesday 6th January - 5.00pm Thursday 8th January 2009

- Season Card Holders can reserve their usual seat.

- Shareholders and TeamBlues members can also buy their seats during this time.

One ticket per person but supporters who are Season Card holders and Shareholders are entitled to two.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back