• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

Have to agree its nicer to get your hands on your tickets rather than relying too much on others. Bet Royal Mail staff have been rubbing their hands though

agree, i would much prefer to be able to pick tickets up... i have to trust that they make it to sheffield, plus my flat doesn't sign for packages so i have to hope that they go to the royal mail sorting office, and not just get returned to sender!

also they said that my maestro card couldn't be used over the phone (even though i've bought tons of tickets using it) so i had to use my credit card

Have phoned seven times today up till now (2.30pm) but still have not managed to get through. Told that due to the line being busy to phone later.

I know i'm a cynical old sod at times, but i really don't trust SUFC with emails / posting tickets etc... so i'm having a half day tomorrow afternoon to queue in the cold

Me too. I would much rather collect the ticket for this sort of thing really, just incase. Although it does bring added pressure that I then have to remember where I have put the bloomin thing come next Wed...:D

Have phoned seven times today up till now (2.30pm) but still have not managed to get through. Told that due to the line being busy to phone later.

i had that loads, then for a minute i kept on ringing back and after about 5 tries i was in the queue. probably not what they want, but it seems that if you try loads you'll get on the end of the queue

When they f*** up you can sneak in with me and BLUEBLOOD Junior :)

we'll discuss payment schemes obviously ;)

Thanks very much for that! Well I hope it is going to be OK. There was no estimated date of delivery and there was no booking fee charge. I assume it's all OK though and I got a confirmation email so am sure it will be OK. If I haven't received my tickets by the end of the week I will most likely call them and find out whats going on.

i had that loads, then for a minute i kept on ringing back and after about 5 tries i was in the queue. probably not what they want, but it seems that if you try loads you'll get on the end of the queue

Cheers Pubey - will try that tactic now then.:)

Confused. Am I right here. I can order my tickets over the phone for 3 STH's but have to pay an additional £5 per ticket to get them posted? or I can get one of us to queue down at roots hall and avoid paying the £15?

TJC, ask them to leave them out to pick up at Saturdays game, thats what I did.

I phoned at 9.29, went straight in at number 5 in the queue and by 9.50 I had four tickets two for STH and two for teamblue members. RESULT !!!!!
It was important to me to get in quick to guarntee four seats together in the west. For STH's who want their normal seats clearly there is no rush.

TJC, ask them to leave them out to pick up at Saturdays game, thats what I did.

I phoned at 9.29, went straight in at number 5 in the queue and by 9.50 I had four tickets two for STH and two for teamblue members. RESULT !!!!!
It was important to me to get in quick to guarntee four seats together in the west. For STH's who want their normal seats clearly there is no rush.

I've ordered mine over the internet and the total was £24.50 so seems there is no postage charge?

I had a horrible thought earlier. I received the email from the club last night, asking if I would like to purchase my ticket online and decided to reserve my seat and pay for the ticket there and then. However, I totally neglected the fact that the tickets went on sale TODAY. I maybe getting paranoid but will anyone know whether my order will have been processed or not?

And SL, the posting charge is included in the price of the ticket.

I had a horrible thought earlier. I received the email from the club last night, asking if I would like to purchase my ticket online and decided to reserve my seat and pay for the ticket there and then. However, I totally neglected the fact that the tickets went on sale TODAY. I maybe getting paranoid but will anyone know whether my order will have been processed or not?

And SL, the posting charge is included in the price of the ticket.

So there is no charge for posting then.....cos the face value is £24.50 I do believe.

How long was the wait if you went in person today?

Queue was about 10 people off the end of the ramp generally.....so probably about an hour/hour and a half. Seemed go slower than the away tickets, poss because they have to find your seat on the system, then print the ticket and so on.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back