• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Some Chelsea Ticket Info

I swear I read somewhere that there isn't a posting charge. If you purchase online, at some point within the process I think it states that.

Quite possibly so.....I collected mine so I dont know.

The extra postage is only then for the special delivery option which is for the £5 add on.

Yeah exactly, because it's only £24.50 I wondered whether I would need to pick it up or whether there was no cost?! Not very clear is it!

Possibly....dont recall paying a fee for postage on tickets I have ordered over the phone but then 9 times out of 10 I have been charged the £1.50 "booking fee".

Oh well, cant knock a freebie I suppose (so long as they arrive).

Possibly....dont recall paying a fee for postage on tickets I have ordered over the phone but then 9 times out of 10 I have been charged the £1.50 "booking fee".

Oh well, cant knock a freebie I suppose (so long as they arrive).

Yeah that's what I am worried about. I am just on the dog and bone now with my enquiry number 2 in the queue so hopefully should have my answer soon!

Just called them and asked if I could pick it up this Saturday but was told that it had probably already been sent out! That's super quick for them isn't it! Apparently I didn't click on special delivery. Quite glad now I know they've sent it out already this morning. Good times. Just got to wait for it to arrive now.

Oddest thing though......I had two emails asking me if I wanted to reserve my ticket for the Chelsea game that appeared to be the same. I opened the first one and it was addressed to me. I then looked in the second one and it said "Dear Mr Ian Churchyard" who I know is a zone resident who goes by the name Ian the Girth! How the hell I have ended up with his email too I don't know!

Weird thing is, I don't actually think that he is a STH anymore yet the two emails had different account numbers and subscriber numbers. Meaning I could have got two tickets! Weird.

Sam, how weird is that ?!
i havent got any emails from the ticket office for me or anyone else.
i got a half season ticket the day after the 3rd round draw - why didnt i renew it in the summer, tut tut.
i assume it must be because your seat is the one behind me :unsure:

If you can kindly pay for my ticket too :whistling:

p.s. many guys have tried to be the girth, but a woman, behave.

the question i was going to ask is that if someone who's name is on the database who buys 3 tickets everytime he goes to a southend game 1 dult and 1 child in his name (meaning he is on database) be entitled to 3 tickets

because the children have not had the chance to buy a ticket letting to know that they go to the same amount of games as the father

so i think the club should state this
for example they shuld look back at the persons history to see if this is true and this should happen!

what is the club doing for that

so a kid has to suffer becuase he is not registered on database

the question i was going to ask is that if someone who's name is on the database who buys 3 tickets everytime he goes to a southend game 1 dult and 1 child in his name (meaning he is on database) be entitled to 3 tickets

because the children have not had the chance to buy a ticket letting to know that they go to the same amount of games as the father

for example they shuld look back at the persons history to see if this is true and this should happen!

phone them and ask, You have a reasonable point and TBH I would be amazed if the club did not agree with you.

I buy my sons ticket with mine for home games and subsequently his name is on the data base but has not purchased any tickets this season because of this. He phoned the ticket office yesterday and after explaining this was told that if i am lucky enough to get through on the phone on sunday then by explaining this and they being able to check that i do buy 2 tickets per match, then i will be able to get 2 for the replay.

I buy my sons ticket with mine for home games and subsequently his name is on the data base but has not purchased any tickets this season because of this. He phoned the ticket office yesterday and after explaining this was told that if i am lucky enough to get through on the phone on sunday then by explaining this and they being able to check that i do buy 2 tickets per match, then i will be able to get 2 for the replay.

is there a way to contact someone on here about this that can contact the club as ive tried contacting the club today
e.g. the chairman of this site

How long was the wait if you went in person today?

Just about an hour mid-afternoon. Only three of the four positions in use and couldn't help noticing the young girl in the middle was serving at least three times as many people as the other two.

is there a way to contact someone on here about this that can contact the club as ive tried contacting the club today
e.g. the chairman of this site

Send an email to the ticket office. They replied to my query within five minutes.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back