• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Small things that need to be done at the ground

Tills that do the maths for the staff. The girl who served me at the Boston game was using a calculator with a price list in front of me and tried charging me over £15 when I got a water, Oasis and two chocolate bars. Had to do some quick simple maths to tell her it was less than £9! Not only is this wrong for fans financially but it slows down the queues which in turn loses more money. Surely a till can have the limited items on it where they press the buttons and it tells them the price. Would speed it up at least 4 times.

Just a reminder for all those asking for HT entertainment… we’re a football club. Football should be the only thing you’re there for.

The hallowed turf isn’t a platform for Z list singers & wannabe dancers.

The only HT entertainment should be a decent soundtrack in the background (I personally think the music guy has got this relatively spot on) and the ability to check your 22-fold acca.

We’re not Americans.

Just a reminder for all those asking for HT entertainment… we’re a football club. Football should be the only thing you’re there for.

The only HT entertainment should be a decent soundtrack in the background (I personally think the music guy has got this relatively spot on) and the ability to check your 22-fold acca.

We’re not Americans.
exactly. no-one watches Southend for 'entertainment'

How about sorting the match feed out again. So the match can be viewed on tv in the bars ? Loads of people miss the first 5 minutes of the second half while they finish their pints.

The best one ever was the chap that blew himself up in a coffin. He was in the middle of the pitch but some bits of wood still hit people in the crowd. It was some explosion.
Must have been late 80's or early 90's.
Nuts to the more recent ‘entertainment’ not been the same since the band. Those were the days…

The best one ever was the chap that blew himself up in a coffin. He was in the middle of the pitch but some bits of wood still hit people in the crowd. It was some explosion.
Must have been late 80's or early 90's.
Remember it well it was two old boys wheeled the coffin onto the pitch at halftime there was no announcement what was going to happen one of them climbed inside then this great explosion, i heard someone had a heart attack in the west stand.

We’re not Americans.
Bring back the sally army.

We’re not Americans.
Never quite got half time “entertainment”. Surely clubs want their fans to frequent the bars and kiosks rather than try and keep them in their seats.

Back