• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kensdale update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explain why we picked up 1 points from two games without Kensdale, we could easily picked up 4 points at least or more.
What if Kensdale had been subbed after 80 mins v York…. We wouldn’t have conceded that equaliser. With 3 points in the bag we would have had less pressure at Hartlepool and Bridge would have smashed in the winner instead of tacking a ridiculous extra touch at the far post.

Boston would have then been smashed 5-0, Barnet would have been a 2-0 comfortable keep ball football lesson…. We would have had no injuries and Narm would have been another big win.

It’s obvious without Kensdale for those last ten minuteswe would have been top 18 points.

That’s the beauty of what if posts in a forum…. They can be anything you want and nobody can prove otherwise.

The club is the employer. Kensdale is the employee. Both sides have rights and processes in any issue over employment issues. We are merely the customers. We have no rights to any information. Speculation is problematic as a topic and probably unhelpful if mainly wide of the mark.
I've often wondered are players employees or contractors operating at LTD companies?

Not been training trying to force a move.
That doesn't mean he's trying to force a move. May be he's been told to stay away until the investigation reaches it's conclusion. People wouldn't be saying that he may not play for another club again if he was just trying to force a move. Trying to force a move always happens at clubs. There is definitely more to it that that.

He isn’t trying to force a move, doesn’t think he is bigger than the club, hasn’t been shagging anyone’s Mrs, hasn’t been racist and hasn’t punched anyone at the club.

I won’t get involved in saying what has happened, that’s for the club/the echo/Kensdale or whoever to get involved with, not us.

I’m hoping we can move him on, that is the best solution to our problem.

Wouldnt it just be nice to have a normal week supporting Southend

people moaning to each other about singing or not singing at RH
people moaning that we still havnt signed another forward when clearly work is going on
people moaning that kev said one of his players is ill when clearly there is more to it
people moaning that Jack Bridge isnt the player he was after a couple of off days
People moaning about 1 defeat in our first 5 games

And here i am moaning about people moaning ..... but you get my point
Just want a normal week where we are happt just talking about football and Saturdays game
Im not sure if we ever will get back to a normal week just talking about football tbh. The last few years of hell have taken a serious mental toll on everyone... more then some might admit.

He isn’t trying to force a move, doesn’t think he is bigger than the club, hasn’t been shagging anyone’s Mrs, hasn’t been racist and hasn’t punched anyone at the club.

I won’t get involved in saying what has happened, that’s for the club/the echo/Kensdale or whoever to get involved with, not us.

Did he ask for the pitch to be rotated, bog door to be fixed or hand soap though? If it’s any of those then he’s long gone 😜

Wouldnt it just be nice to have a normal week supporting Southend

people moaning to each other about singing or not singing at RH
people moaning that we still havnt signed another forward when clearly work is going on
people moaning that kev said one of his players is ill when clearly there is more to it
people moaning that Jack Bridge isnt the player he was after a couple of off days
People moaning about 1 defeat in our first 5 games

And here i am moaning about people moaning ..... but you get my point
Just want a normal week where we are happt just talking about football and Saturdays game
People will moan about anything. One fellow who sits not far from me couldn't get his brain round, Kevin having a Clipboard rather than an IPad.

I can only conclude he passed the port the wrong way...

If one of my team at work had a HR type issue, that’s between me, them and those who NEED to know. I don’t go to the comms team and ask them to draft a story with every minor detail. Remember, these are people and have confidentiality rights
Your comparing our world with the football world.
Not quite the same thing. And before you say in principle, it is, I doubt very much anyone in the public spotlight has any such claim, or would expect it.
Maybe, that's wrong, but entertainment or sport, that's the way it is.
This is the price you pay for a great well-paid working life, no matter how short.

Do you think we will be able to?

I feel this is an indication of how Maher is as a Man Manager of players, how he reacts and in some ways sets a bench mark for others. Personally I see this as a failure.
If he wishes to leave then that's ok, but if he performs in a Blues shirt why not say go and give it your all and we will see who comes knocking. I dont like all this illness nonsense, it's a smoke screen and once the truth comes out makes the manager and club look somewhat silly.

Kensdale has been a good servant to the club and is showing ambition, but dont exclude him for this reason.

Just my thoughts.
It’s definitely not because Kensdale wants to move.

Only one explanation left…
4F56E2E6-D760-4EDD-95BD-5B7543F50D99.png

What about anyone not at the club?

I heard he killed a unicorn and ate a baby dodo

It depends on whether you consider lying trivial.
Am assuming you're OK with the club being less than honest?
Please don't say it doesn't matter.
Have you honestly got nothing better to do in your life but be offended by such trivial matters?.

The club is probably.... in the middle of a disciplinary, which if not handled correctly can come back and bite us on the backside so were playing it cool to save, us, HR and the player a lot of grief until the time is right.

It could even be a police matter for all we know which needs even more care in case it damages any potential case and all you can think about are you hurt feelings of being "lied to".

For gods sake stop acting so entitled and let the club deal with it how THEY see fit and not the shrimperzone jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back