• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kensdale update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed that it seems Ollie will not play for us again - I thought he was a good young player and an important part of our team but I am sure the Club will make the right decision regarding his future with SUFC. Ollie had a good career ahead of him and I hope whatever has happened isn't serious enough to mean that he doesn't get an opportunity to move on and play elsewhere.

Your comparing our world with the football world.
Not quite the same thing. And before you say in principle, it is, I doubt very much anyone in the public spotlight has any such claim, or would expect it.
Maybe, that's wrong, but entertainment or sport, that's the way it is.
This is the price you pay for a great well-paid working life, no matter how short.
You seem to forget these are guys playing for a club in the 5th tier of English football. They're not detached from the real world and they're certainly not living it up with a great well-paid working life. I mean, it's not that long ago they were even wondering WHEN / IF they were going to get paid.

Nice to hear from you, Paulie. My feelings? Not so important as the club's integrity, eh?
What else did you say?
Ah yes, you speculate, note 'probably', on the reasons for this entire thread of 15 pages. I would have thought there was enough of that over the 281 previous postings.
BTW, if it's 'trivial, why 'police'? Grief'?'Damages'? 'Come back to bite us'? Surely, if it's trivial it won't come to any of these?
PS. As also said: Maybe, Kev was given a bum steer?
I tried to ‘bum steer’ the wife the other night, suffice to say I have never been slapped so hard in my life

Will be an awful shame to lose Kens, i bet Kev is spitting feathers over this, considering the development gone into him, losing him towards the finished article is a slap in the face for the coaches. Ok we move on. Another damn fine centre back to leave, here's hoping a decent fee comes our way.

I’ll say again, some sort of betting / match fixing issue? Seems to be only thing I can think of that could have the apparent outcome we’ve seen that so far none of the ITK’s have categorically said ‘it’s not that..’

Wouldnt it just be nice to have a normal week supporting Southend

people moaning to each other about singing or not singing at RH
people moaning that we still havnt signed another forward when clearly work is going on
people moaning that kev said one of his players is ill when clearly there is more to it
people moaning that Jack Bridge isnt the player he was after a couple of off days
People moaning about 1 defeat in our first 5 games

And here i am moaning about people moaning ..... but you get my point
Just want a normal week where we are happt just talking about football and Saturdays game
Never happen this is Shrimpermoan .

To all those who are offended by a little white lie to protect a person /s please stand up, now you are all standing , please to all you standing those that have never told a lie big or small please take one step forward, OH all off you !so why you all have your nose out of joint over one little white lie to protect a persons integrity .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back