• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kensdale update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth reminding everyone that anything posted on here which relates to the reasons why Kensdale is the subject of disciplinary action can only be supposition and not fact. It's not fact because the Club have not released any information regarding the case, apart from the fact that it is being investigated. Please bear this in mind when posting, and anything posted is therefore an allegation only.

ShrimperZone could be exposed to a libel action if posters forget this request.
It’s not libel if it’s true of course. Plus libel cases cost a lot of money. I doubt Ollie has the cash to even start one let alone see it through, unless of course

who knows it might be something that the club and Kens can move forward with and draw a line.

Hey, we’ve supported a criminal in Pentonville before.
2nd and last chance maybe (whatever the problem is) ?

who knows it might be something that the club and Kens can move forward with and draw a line.

Hey, we’ve supported a criminal in Pentonville before.
2nd and last chance maybe (whatever the problem is) ?
The club has always been clear on that matter, even if they’ve skirted around some of the other detail. Kensdale is done at Southend. It’s over.

Can’t say too much for obvious reasons and it’s a big IF what Iv been told is correct , l think it might be something that could stop him playing elsewhere as well

The only thing I can think of that would stop him being of interest to other clubs is match fixing / gambling on a match that he was involved in.

I know this is off topic but does anyone have an update regarding Kensdale? Is there any chance of him returning once his suspension ends? Also how long can he be suspended (assume we have to still pay wages)??

I know this is off topic but does anyone have an update regarding Kensdale? Is there any chance of him returning once his suspension ends? Also how long can he be suspended (assume we have to still pay wages)??
The club won't comment until it's all done and dusted. There's a legal process, and I don't think Kev should even have said what he said before the Fylde (?) game.

When they're able to say something, they will, but I'd be shocked to see him remain at the club.

The club won't comment until it's all done and dusted. There's a legal process, and I don't think Kev should even have said what he said before the Fylde (?) game.

When they're able to say something, they will, but I'd be shocked to see him remain at the club.
He will not return to the club and I doubt they will say what really happened as it’s very sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back