• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hopefully we will go at some point though, that would be another cash injection! Barnsley are getting 7.5 million from the Stones to City deal.

The time has come for mr Brown to pack his bags and **** off we are going to be the laughing stock of Essex Ron martin act now :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

To be fair Phil must be given at least 4 to 6 more games to sort it. Performances like the last two cannot be allowed to continue. Yes I have always backed Phil but the football is predictable and too slow in the build up.

7 consecutive defeats = club record.

The summer break will cut him some slack but if things don't change quickly then there will be big questions to answer.

I wonder what Ron is saying to PB tonight?
After the end of the first half he would have said "that's better, more of the same please" which translated into a team talk of "that's better tell the players they can stop doing the closing down and stuff, revert to passing back, sideways and hoof, everyone but Cox to drop back to final third and Mooney can walk around aimlessly".

My guess on tonight's full time chat is "Phil, WTF did you say to them you clueless tango geordie egotistical twit."

Lose next three games and PB is GONE!

To be fair Phil must be given at least 4 to 6 more games to sort it. Performances like the last two cannot be allowed to continue. Yes I have always backed Phil but the football is predictable and too slow in the build up.

U must be ****ing deluded. Why more time? We were **** from Christmas last season, and despite the summer and new players, we are still **** making the same mistakes .... He Must go now end of

It is hard to gauge how we are going to do based on two games against one team. I remember last year people were moaning because we lost to Walsall early in the season. Lets see how we are doing with Timlin, Wordsworth & Ranger along with these mystical new signings before changing the manager.

Maybe it's a getting older thing but I tend to stay out of the Brown stay/go debate as I don't feel the need. That said, I understand posters needs to vent their disappointment or to defend PB. The thing that does confuse/disappoint me in the midst of all this is that Phil has lost the knack of fielding a team that's hard to beat. In the past we have often moaned about a lack of creativity. Right now I would welcome the team being set up not to lose. Get that right, whilst the new players are 'gelling' (is that the same as sticking together?) and then kick on from there when the 'we don't lose many' mentality is a given.

Maybe it's a getting older thing but I tend to stay out of the Brown stay/go debate as I don't feel the need. That said, I understand posters needs to vent their disappointment or to defend PB. The thing that does confuse/disappoint me in the midst of all this is that Phil has lost the knack of fielding a team that's hard to beat. In the past we have often moaned about a lack of creativity. Right now I would welcome the team being set up not to lose. Get that right, whilst the new players are 'gelling' (is that the same as sticking together?) and then kick on from there when the 'we don't lose many' mentality is a given.

Agree. I'm not a fan of the "defend from the front, be organised, be hard to beat" mentality but I'd take it at the moment and it does provide a solid base to build an attacking mentality on top of. Problem is that "hard to beat" mentality requires 1-11 to be willing to graft and put bodies on the line and I don't think they are willing to do that for the manager anymore. If that's the case and he's lost the dressing room then it's time to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The worrying thing for me is that Brown didn't appear to learn anything from Saturday to apply Tuesday.

He must have known JET would put in an appearance sometime last night but we had no plan to stop him again.

U must be ****ing deluded. Why more time? We were **** from Christmas last season, and despite the summer and new players, we are still **** making the same mistakes .... He Must go now end of

OK you disagree with me which is great. We are poor and we have been poor but lets see what time with the new signings gives us. If its equally as bad then for sure he must go.

Nice use of the Queens English though !

Has to go now. There's no plan A let alone a B or C. Zero improvement over the summer, in fact you could say we've gone backwards again. Squad is weaker than last season, our strength in depth is pretty embarrassing and we haven't replaced the creative players that left.

Gills can afford to have JET on the bench and we've got ****ing Jason Williams on ours.

Hasnt known his best team from the day he got here. Excuse after excuse, will never hold his own hands up for a defeat. Bin.

Back