• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Local band starting their tour with a home gig next month, Nothing But Thieves play Chinnerys on Tuesday 29th March. Hope some managed to get tickets, it sold out within hours - and I couldn't be more pleased for them.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but a brilliant night for us at the Cliffs watching COLLABRO giving it large, They just get better and better.

12790898_479627718911381_3681399267618099915_n.jpg

Anyone who is off to see Muse any time soon on their tour, might like to keep an eye out for support act, and local boys, Nothing But Thieves.

Snuff - Electric Ballroom - an hour ago. Took a bunch of youngsters from work and they fully embraced the mosh pit with burly mid 40 year olds. Who could fail to love a punk cover of the theme to Black Beauty with trombone?

Never been to The Electric Ballroom, but it's only a three minute walk from my office so...next month I'm going there to see Mexrrissey, a Mexican Morrissey tribute band. Ay caramba.

Never been to The Electric Ballroom, but it's only a three minute walk from my office so...next month I'm going there to see Mexrrissey, a Mexican Morrissey tribute band. Ay caramba.
I saw them at the Barbican - good fun. Watch out for stage times at the Electric Ballroom - if there is a club after it can be crazy early finish times for gigs.

https://youtu.be/7BxCAhmwpmk

Saw the excellent Junior Watson in the Nit de Blues at Terrassa's 35th annual jazz festival last night.

Charlie Musselwhite's favourite blues guitarist, according to the sleeve notes Of JW's "If I had a Genie" CD.

Eat your heart out Eric Clapton.:smiles:

Got my tickets on Friday for Ronnie Spector on the 15th May at The Shephard Bush theater .
I saw her two or three years ago - very good and lots of between song stories.
I'd keep an eye out for a change of venue as they had a ceiling collapse some time ago at the SB Empire and I know that April gigs are still being moved to other venues so that could still be happening in May.

Saw Bay Area thrash metal legends Exodus at Chinnerys last night, bloody great it was too, and I was home by 10:55...

[video=youtube;54_r0kTl_BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_r0kTl_BE[/video]

It was excellent, yeah it is a shame I was looking forward to seeing him but didin't actually realise until yesterday he wasn't on the tour.
When the Chinnerys date was first announced I had a quick look at Slayer's tour schedule and realised that Holt would be in the US, so I didn't grab a ticket. In the end I thought **** it - Souza's a legend and how often do you get a band like this playing live 10 minutes from my house! Really glad I decided to go in the end.

Back