• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I saw the Animals tribute band Animalisms on Friday down The Railway ofter the game they were brilliant .

[video=youtube_share;VzHj6-EVQ7o]http://youtu.be/VzHj6-EVQ7o[/video]

Saw Howard Marks do his one man show at the CAT in Gracia last night.He was excellent.

Legalise it.

[video=youtube_share;5lnYLmn0lDg]http://youtu.be/5lnYLmn0lDg[/video]

Absolutely wonderful gig.

This is a track off their new Cd, World Boogie is Coming,which I picked up at the Bikini tonight.

Has to be a serious contender for new Blues album of the year.

just getting in the mood for Alter Bridge / Shinedown / Halestorm at Wembley Arena on Friday night - really looking forward to Halestorm - an excellent band

Anyone else go to Suede at the Cliffs tonight? First 4 songs aside (which were from the latest album which i dont know) thought it was very good. Anderson is a great front man and sounds very good live. Played alot of the old classics particularly from the 1st album.

[video=youtube_share;ho64YHgfdaY]http://youtu.be/ho64YHgfdaY[/video]

Dianne Reeves at the SC Auditorium.Wonderful stuff.Her Brazilian guitarist,Russel Malone,is simply sublime.

[video=youtube_share;iqpatNe3OJs]http://youtu.be/iqpatNe3OJs[/video]

Saw Chucho Valdés & The Afro-Cuban Messengers last night at the Palau.A wonderful blend of the best in Cuban and African jazz.

Going to see Taylor Swift at Suncorp Stadium in December. Joys of having a pop music mad 8 year old daughter.

When my daughter was 14 she loved a group called HIM and i had the pleasure of taking her to see him many times,its was land of the giants and i was the giant,enjoy as they are only young once.

looking forward to seeing "Deap Vally" at the elctric ballroom on the 14th. imagine white stripes but two girls, much rockier and she CAN play the drums.

Saw Connan Mockasin at a packed Rough Trade store last night and must say that live they are soooo awesome even if the records are a little....they don't quite nail it.
Next week am seeing one of the Arcade Fire sort of secret gigs and the week after the Loop sort of secret gig. **** Yourself Down and Factory Floor coming up soon. London is the best place in the www to see bands no?

London is the best place in the www to see bands no?
Yes, and no. There's something good happening pretty much every night of the week, which is great if you live in or around London. But because of that London audiences don't seem to really value what they're seeing and I find the crowds at London gigs are often full of *****. Of my 10 favourite gigs ever, very few happened in London.

Yes, and no. There's something good happening pretty much every night of the week, which is great if you live in or around London. But because of that London audiences don't seem to really value what they're seeing and I find the crowds at London gigs are often full of *****. Of my 10 favourite gigs ever, very few happened in London.

I loved London gigs but found gigs in Europe to be much more fun.

Back