• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought about getting Van Morrison tickets for the Bluesfest in June.Couldn't be bothered.Getting old.:cricko:

[video=youtube_share;3E3-3NhsbH0]http://youtu.be/3E3-3NhsbH0[/video]

Saw the excellent Rosanne Cash here in an acoustic set with her husband John, in Badalona last night.She played 8 tracks in all, off her superb new cd The List.She's off on a short tour of Scotland and the UK today,appearing at the Union Chapel in Islington ,next Friday.Catch her if you can.Does a couple of her Dad's old numbers too.:thumbsup:

Saw the excellent Rosanne Cash here in an acoustic set with her husband John, in Badalona last night.She played 8 tracks in all off her superb new cd The List in all.She's off on a short tour of Scotland and the UK today,appearing at the Union Chapel in Islington ,next Friday.Catch her if you can.Does a couple of her Dad's old numbers too.:thumbsup:

Must must must check out her music.

Its the Aussie Pink Floyd at Hammersmith Apollo tomorrow night, gutted in a way cos i was tempted by a very different sort of gig in Bristol

Could feasibly do both .... :sherlock:

[video=youtube_share;_3ueIweuUvo]http://youtu.be/_3ueIweuUvo[/video]

Saw John Cale again at the Bikini on Tuesday night.Not as good as last time round but not bad for a 70 year old Welsman.:thumbsup:

You think what you like Lee, after following them for 40 years there was nothing going to stop me seeing this tonight which has been billed as their final farewell tour to the UK!

The Osmonds were fantastic, you'd be seriously surprised at the number of blokes there and not just standing (or sitting) looking like they weren't enjoying it! 1st time I saw them was in 1975 at Earls Court, performing to 17,000, last night, for the final time to maybe a tenth of that. Might be just Merrill, Jay and Jimmy now but they still perform so effortlessly and look to be enjoying every single minute, thoroughly enjoyed it.....didn't so much enjoy sitting in Chinnerys waiting for the boys to come out of the venue - what a khazi that is!

The Osmonds were fantastic, you'd be seriously surprised at the number of blokes there and not just standing (or sitting) looking like they weren't enjoying it! 1st time I saw them was in 1975 at Earls Court, performing to 17,000, last night, for the final time to maybe a tenth of that. Might be just Merrill, Jay and Jimmy now but they still perform so effortlessly and look to be enjoying every single minute, thoroughly enjoyed it.....didn't so much enjoy sitting in Chinnerys waiting for the boys to come out of the venue - what a khazi that is!

Only cause there was a bloke who kept loking at you:smile: Haha, your face when I suggested I go over to him and ask how much he was willing to pay

[video=youtube_share;lqA1BRvVYvU]http://youtu.be/lqA1BRvVYvU[/video]

Classy R and B from the hardworking Marcia Ball.This is one of the best tracks off her new Roadside Attractions cd.
Great gig.

Back