• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last Wednesday I saw Krisiun, Malevolent Creation and Vital Remains at the Underworld, was an awesome gig Krisiun were one of the best bands i've seen live!

Two great gigs in a week - the marvellous jazz guitarist John Etheridge and the bluesy folk man Chris Smither (both amazingly liked by Mrs C as well !!!!!)

Bootleg Beatles at The Cliffs Pavillion on Thursday .. we're sitting in one of the boxes down the side, never been in one of those before

[video=youtube_share;lhrEa2Hwcbw]http://youtu.be/lhrEa2Hwcbw[/video]

Saw the excellent Paul Lamb and The King Snakes at the Nova Jazz Cava in Terrassa last night.Personally I prefer Paul Jones,Dave Kelly and the rest of the Blues Band.
Great to see a British Blues band over here at a small(400+)venue though.Even Mrs BB thought so too.:thumbsup:

Anyone fancy Reading with me?
5e09e85f-85ea-5e59.jpg

Haha .. good work Andy :hilarious:

I'd see Beyonce and Girls Aloud for masterbatory purposes

As things stand, and perhaps its because i'm getting older but i think the line up is generally poor this year, obviously the Foos and Kaiser Chiefs will be decent but otherwise i'm not sure there's anyone i'd bust a gut to see .. possibly Paramore

I had sedation last week for some complicated root canal and woke up the next morning to find I'd agreed to go and watch Radiohead at the O2 in October with a mate. I have no memory of agreeing to it, but am chuffed anyway. This'll be about the tenth time I've seen them. #borderlinevirgin

I had sedation last week for some complicated root canal and woke up the next morning to find I'd agreed to go and watch Radiohead at the O2 in October with a mate. I have no memory of agreeing to it, but am chuffed anyway. This'll be about the tenth time I've seen them. #borderlinevirgin
I'm going too - can't wait, not seen them for 4 or 5 years. If you saw them at Shepherds Bush Empire back in '94 you may have seen me supporting them :stunned:

good stuff, yeah I haven't seen them since 2006. They are amazing live as I'm sure you'll agree, not really taken to TKoL but reports suggest that this tour is really good, so skipped the UK dates with the intention of travelling to see them. Paris on my bday would be amazing if I can bag tickets (they come out when I'm away with work so relying on hotel WiFi).

I heard a few minutes of Radiohead's gig here at the Palau Sant Jordi, coming out of Montjuic stadium where England had been playing Andorra, a few years back.That was enough for me.OK computer,yah.:winking:
(Btw,having this CD on my shelves has impressed no small number of our daughters' boyfriends over the years, much more than anything in my considerable Blues,Jazz and R and B collection,apart from perhaps some Miles Davis and B.B.King stuff).:sad:

I'm seeing Inspiral Carpets this friday for my nothern Mrs' birthday, then goes quiet till April for Sufjan Stevens at the Barbican that I had to go to ebay for tickets, and Orbital at the Royal Albert Hall

I heard a few minutes of Radiohead's gig here at the Palau Sant Jordi, coming out of Montjuic stadium where England had been playing Andorra, a few years back.That was enough for me.OK computer,yah.:winking:
(Btw,having this CD on my shelves has impressed no small number of our daughters' boyfriends over the years, much more than anything in my considerable Blues,Jazz and R and B collection,apart from perhaps some Miles Davis and B.B.King stuff).:sad:

Radiohead's albums Kid A and Amnesiac have got strong Jazz influences despite their huge use of electronics, check out the songs National Anthem and Life in a Glasshouse, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I couldn't get along with Kid A at all .. really really don't like it, Amnesiac on the other hand is a belter Pyramid Song the stand out but Knives Out and Morning Bell well worthy of mention

[video=youtube;s2VzLn6DMCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VzLn6DMCE&ob=av2e[/video]

Back