• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

Loving the series now gettting into to it, so much so I swore when the credits came up at the end I was so disappointed it ended.

Id again recommend reading the books, the TV shows really only scratch the surface.

Going to read book 1 after I finish my latest, which is taking forever as I don't get the opportunity these days!

Got 4 saved up on Sky+ now, going to have a marathon session when I get back from holiday in a few weeks. Not read any of this thread as don't want spoilers but I'm hearing very good things about it!

Have to say, for the first time the acting and effect were shaky as flump last night when Daenerys & the Dothraki made it to Qarth!

Got 4 saved up on Sky+ now, going to have a marathon session when I get back from holiday in a few weeks. Not read any of this thread as don't want spoilers but I'm hearing very good things about it!

Dont think there are any spoilers so you are ok.

Turns out he is a ghost at the end though.

Watched this weeks episode and they seem to be making some hefty changes in the script.

There were two things happen yesterday, one of which I dont remember happening at all in the book (the last bit). The other bit involving Sir Roderick didnt happen as it happens in the TV show, and by doing it like they did seems to be removing a large part of the story and simplifying it.

Hard to elaborate without spoilers !

Oh and MK there was boobs and front gardens so youll be fine...

Damn you Game of Thrones, not a boob or lady front garden in sight all episode :thumbdown:

Still, cracking episode!

Only got round to watching this the other day (an indication of how this season is taking a while to get going; I've not needed to see each episode 'live') but thought it was the best episode so far. Before that, I was starting to get a little worried - I'm all for a spot of female nudity, but it was just gratuitous.

Now the plot seems to be moving along nicely and, having just watched yesterday's epsiode am bang up to date again :thumbsup:

Watched this weeks episode and they seem to be making some hefty changes in the script.

There were two things happen yesterday, one of which I dont remember happening at all in the book (the last bit). The other bit involving Sir Roderick didnt happen as it happens in the TV show, and by doing it like they did seems to be removing a large part of the story and simplifying it.

Hard to elaborate without spoilers !

Oh and MK there was boobs and front gardens so youll be fine...

:hilarious: Caught up with it last night, great episode.

After last night, I want my mummy :'(

Though..
  Spoiler:  
I have a feeling Bran and his brother aren't dead.

However, what was the point of showing Jamie Lannister escaping and then being recaptured straight away. Must have been a huge chunk of the book they cut out.

Though..
  Spoiler:  

However, what was the point of showing Jamie Lannister escaping and then being recaptured straight away. Must have been a huge chunk of the book they cut out.

Agree with you 100% re your spoiler. Also thought the Jaime Lannister escape/recapture was rather pointless.

That Wildling girl seems like good fun though, if I were Rob I'd be right in there.

Good article here ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE LATEST EPSIODE

http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...hrones-season-2-episode-7-a-man-without-honor

Though..
  Spoiler:  

There are big chunks of the book missing but there is a point to it, he changes captors which plays a part in what happens next.

There are some big changes to the book though, lots missed out and some parts that are quite different too.

Its hotting up (pardon the pun) for sure, the are they/aren't they burnt to a crisp was another cracking ending which has got us all thinking/talking.

tumblr_m46ez9hrbv1qj26eao1_500.jpg

Another slow episode last night - Joffrey is such a little bitch calling out for a slap. Glad my spoiler turned out to be true :thumbsup:

For trivia fans - Rob Stark's naughty nurse is Charlie Chaplin' grand daughter. Who'da thunk it?

Back