• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones

Hmmm, bit of a muted start for Series 3 didn't you think? And what's with the advert breaks, they seem to be every 5 minutes.

Hmmm, bit of a muted start for Series 3 didn't you think? And what's with the advert breaks, they seem to be every 5 minutes.

I think that was inevitable; so many plotlines to update on. You may remember that the second season started quite low key too.

Boob count of only two, well behind the average.

Anyone watch that 'Thronecast' show that was on afterwards?

Funnily enough started watching season 2 last night. Read all the books though, so interesting to see how they approach various strands.

I think that was inevitable; so many plotlines to update on. You may remember that the second season started quite low key too.

Boob count of only two, well behind the average.

Anyone watch that 'Thronecast' show that was on afterwards?

There are more cliques now than a average week on SZ!! im gonna need some sort of reference guide to keep up

Ive Sky+ the thing after, worth a watch?

There are more cliques now than a average week on SZ!! im gonna need some sort of reference guide to keep up

Ive Sky+ the thing after, worth a watch?

I didn't watch it, but it automatically recorded as I have GOT on a series link. Might give it a go tonight as I did have to go online last night to refresh my memory on some of the plot lines (e.g. why there were all those dead blokes at Harrenhal)

I didn't watch it, but it automatically recorded as I have GOT on a series link. Might give it a go tonight as I did have to go online last night to refresh my memory on some of the plot lines (e.g. why there were all those dead blokes at Harrenhal)

Thats a good idea.

Still a bit of slow burner this season. Seemingly no story arc as such, but it was nice to catch up with Arya & Bran/Rickon. The storyline with the lezzer and Jamie is seemingly going nowhere.

Still a bit of slow burner this season. Seemingly no story arc as such, but it was nice to catch up with Arya & Bran/Rickon. The storyline with the lezzer and Jamie is seemingly going nowhere.

Im guessing you havent read the books from what you have said ?

The books dont really have a clear story arch, you kind of think its going in one way then it completely changes and you think "Oh guess thats that then" on that particular angle.

Some of the threads do seem to just meander on without a lot happening as well.

Hard to elaborate without spoiling it.

Well I wondered that but it's taken a turn now. Did you watch all the way to the end?

Oh yeah.
  Spoiler:  
The fight on the bridge and then the bit where they're recaptured to be taken back to Rob? If that's how it turns out, what was the point of that?

Im guessing you havent read the books from what you have said ?

The books dont really have a clear story arch, you kind of think its going in one way then it completely changes and you think "Oh guess thats that then" on that particular angle.

Some of the threads do seem to just meander on without a lot happening as well.

Hard to elaborate without spoiling it.

Have read Book 1, not got round to any of the others yet.

Have to say its been a while since Ive read the last one, so now Im starting to get a bit fuzzy on he characters and plots.

Not sure how anyone who hasnt read the books actually follows what is going on sometimes!

Back