• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Watched Sly on Netflix

Really enjoyed this, Stallone is a very interesting bloke, terrible childhood due to a very violent father. Amazing career considering where he started.

8/10 score

Watched a couple of older films for the first time over the weekend:

'Harold and Maude' - 0/10 - just awful. A Jewish attack on Gentile America masquerading as a black comedy. Avoid.

'This Beautiful Fantastic' - 9/10 - heavenly. A delightful and uplifting masterpiece.

You are Kenneth Branagh and I claim my £5 !
Not quite but I still thought it was quite a decent film:FWIW,my wife nearly came with me to see it ! She's quite a big KB fan but saw the trailer the week before and was put off by some elements in it (she's quite easily frightened)

Last edited:
Saw Isabel Coixet's Un Amour (Love) earllier .Well worth looking out for when it gets a UK release ,presumably next year.A strange sexy film from probably Cataluna's best female director.

Re-watched 'The Family' (2013), last night on Netflix. The Manzoni family, a notorious mafia clan, is relocated to Normandy, France under the Witness Protection Program, where fitting in soon becomes challenging, as their old habits die hard.

Starring Robert de Nero and Tommy Lee Jones it couldn't go wrong. Very funny film.

Watched ' The Convenant ' on Amazon this week , not a usual Guy Ritchie kind of movie but i really enjoyed it, had some very tense moments in the film and left you totally unsure of how it was going to end

one of the best War movies ive seen in some time

Black and Gold.
On Netflix, a German film with subtitles, set around the last days of WW2 and a SS unit intent on looting, with a lone deserter standing in their way.
Very much in a spaghetti western style.
I enjoyed most of it, 8/10

Back