• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Embargo

I hope all the prospective incoming players form an orderly queue once the embargo is lifted.

Easy fellas, one at a time please. I know you are all keen !!

• Haha
Reactions: TJC
If ever a comment from the senior management team of the club is needed it’s now … the sheer negligence of the scum bag Ron martin can’t go on anymore we are literally sleep waking into the abyss.. Stan the man promised us to hold tight and that he gave the impression something good is round the corner . Tom’s told us the end is in sight and all I genuinely see is sheer doom, we are incapable of even having funds to manage the day to day running and still complete silence I fear we will not make next season it’s clear the loan didn’t come by the legendary 5 mill we are still in absolute **** creak if ever we demonstrate and fully fully demonstrate as one unity the time is now

If ever a comment from the senior management team of the club is needed it’s now … the sheer negligence of the scum bag Ron martin can’t go on anymore we are literally sleep waking into the abyss.. Stan the man promised us to hold tight and that he gave the impression something good is round the corner . Tom’s told us the end is in sight and all I genuinely see is sheer doom, we are incapable of even having funds to manage the day to day running and still complete silence I fear we will not make next season it’s clear the loan didn’t come by the legendary 5 mill we are still in absolute **** creak if ever we demonstrate and fully fully demonstrate as one unity the time is now
How on earth does anyone manage that?

Anyone got any ideas if Stan Collymore and John Still have any loanees in the pipeline should we get the umbongo lifted?
Need a few fit strikers for the playoffs push.

Tom works in the legal profession, therefore he won’t put anything in writing that he can be held accountable for unless it’s a done deal, I think us fans and the players know that all too well by now

we have historically been a badly run club with many, many well documented financial problems over the years and yet we always get loan players in (regardless of ability etc)

Hyde’s gone back due to non payments
Same with that **** goalie that you all hang out of
Murphys on strike and refusing to play … ffs and still compete and utter discontent from the club to us the fans , shambolic and completely realistic that we don’t make next season

My comment is this …. Shrimpers trust have you requested payment on the loan as of yet ? I assume you have ? If the money haven’t been returned can I ask why it hasn’t been returned as of yet ? what is your strategy of the money is not returned

Hyde’s gone back due to non payments
Same with that **** goalie that you all hang out of
Murphys on strike and refusing to play … ffs and still compete and utter discontent from the club to us the fans , shambolic and completely realistic that we don’t make next season

My comment is this …. Shrimpers trust have you requested payment on the loan as of yet ? I assume you have ? If the money haven’t been returned can I ask why it hasn’t been returned as of yet ? what is your strategy of the money is not returned
Hyde was there tonight and hasn’t gone anywhere....mores the pity!
Blondy was recalled by Stoke.
Murphy is injured.

Can’t answer for the trust.

My understanding of the latest situation of the embargo is that we have submitted the required paperwork to the National League, and we believe we have met the required criteria to come out of it.

It’s now down to the National League.

Whether we have met the required criteria, I don’t know, and I don’t know the full ins and out of what the criteria was, however, as I said before, we believe we have met it.

I don’t know how long these things take, or what is involved. I don’t know if this will be resolved (Criteria met, or told we haven’t met it) before the weekend, or even before the deadline. I can imagine, if we haven’t met the criteria, we wouldn’t be told anyways.

Back