• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Embargo

Could be anything

Could still have money owed to HMRC which has yet to come to light

Could owe clubs money

Could be for non-filling of accounts
Could it be, and I'm very much speculating, as a result of KL allegedly winning his breach of contract. I think the FIFA rule book allows for punishment of the club in these scenarios

Could be anything

Could still have money owed to HMRC which has yet to come to light

Could owe clubs money

Could be for non-filling of accounts
We are so unbelievably financially uncompliant in so many different ways, who the **** actually knows anymore? How we haven't received sporting sanctions yet I do not know.

So could we have spent all this loan money already I wonder?
If so we will be back to pre 1st March mode, no money for wages end of month for players and staff.
No, not all of the “acquired” funds went straight to the club as I understand it. Enough to cover pressing needs and that’s all.
We are due another tax bill April so some money may have been held back?
Not 100% on the full details and I won’t say FACT but heard from a good source.

No, not all of the “acquired” funds went straight to the club as I understand it. Enough to cover pressing needs and that’s all.
We are due another tax bill April so some money may have been held back?
Not 100% on the full details and I won’t say FACT but heard from a good source.
Tax bill or winding up order?

I don't think vat and paye works like that. Think it is due quarterly?

And we don't make profits to pay corporation tax.
From my albeit limited knowledge, as my business obviously had a much smaller turnover than SUFC, VAT and Income tax as well as NI payments are due quarterly. VAT is due every three months, but the business is given one month to submit a return andpay anything due, and we don't know when our return is due. Could be the end of any month then every 3 months

Again from memory NI and PAYE payments are due to be paid on 20th of following month, so will be be due 20th April. This of course assumes that HMRC haven't insisted on monthly payments given our past record.

From my albeit limited knowledge, as my business obviously had a much smaller turnover than SUFC, VAT and Income tax as well as NI payments are due quarterly. VAT is due every three months, but the business is given one month to submit a return andpay anything due, and we don't know when our return is due. Could be the end of any month then every 3 months

Again from memory NI and PAYE payments are due to be paid on 20th of following month, so will be be due 20th April. This of course assumes that HMRC haven't insisted on monthly payments given our past record.
So probs no significance in end of tax year in April coming up

Well it does have some bearing as the PAYE and NI (Employee's AND Employer's) will be due 20th April. Again only IF the club follows the normal timetable.

We don't know when the club's VAT returns and payments are due.

April is the end of the last tax year, so I’m led to believe that a new tax demand will be due, someone can correct me if I’m wrong.
It is but probably not an issue
Well it does have some bearing as the PAYE and NI (Employee's AND Employer's) will be due 20th April. Again only IF the club follows the normal timetable.

We don't know when the club's VAT returns and payments are due.
If an employer pays over £1500 per month in respect of PAYE/NIC then they are required to pay monthly. Tax month ends on 5th of the month deductions for that period have to be paid by the 22nd

As for VAT it is almost certain that the accounting period will be over a 3 month period and no we don’t know when the 3 month period starts and ends

April is significant in one respect in that the annual PAYE cycle ends and into May a return has to be filed if it’s not penalties and I tested on any unpaid sum clocks up.

Back