• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City (home) - Saturday 10th August 3pm - tickets on sale now

They have just taken some Family Stand and South Lower off sale. So we might be getting close to capacity limits.

It could well 'sell out' today.

I hope 'Wickford Shrimper' has got his ticket.
What do we have to do as a club to get those restrictions lifted? Is it a big issue to resolve? Is it something that can be resolved this season? I assume it's still to do with the North Bank, or is it something more sinister?

What do we have to do as a club to get those restrictions lifted? Is it a big issue to resolve? Is it something that can be resolved this season? I assume it's still to do with the North Bank, or is it something more sinister?
I think there are a number of issues especially with the North West corner.
Someone said on here recently that they were looking to getting capacity increased later this year.

I see they are planning a 'Tifo' display on Saturday.
1906 to be displayed in the West Stand.
We tried this once before with 'SUFC' many years ago and it didn't work that well.
Let's hope this is better.

I remember myself and a few helpers laying out 3,486 bits of card back in November 2008 (v Col Ewe 3-3) across the West stand for a blue & white St George cross "Tifo"

Cant find a good bloody picture though.

1722948867692.png

I see they are planning a 'Tifo' display on Saturday.
1906 to be displayed in the West Stand.
We tried this once before with 'SUFC' many years ago and it didn't work that well.
Let's hope this is better.
Only works well if the stand in question is full and all fans do it. Always looks great at Wembley with the George Cross. Looking at a near sell out so should work well and look great from the East stand

I remember myself and a few helpers laying out 3,486 bits of card back in November 2008 across the West stand for a blue & white St George cross "Tifo"

Cant find a good bloody picture though.

View attachment 33267
Yes that was it. So it was a Blue st George's cross and not 'SUFC'. I don't think there were any better pictures.
The low roof line/posts/darkness in the stand make that hard to work.

Good god, the day our fans form an ultras section where they all wear black and happy clap will be the day I call it a day I think.

A fella called CS Cockles is apparently gonna come in the West Bank and stand at the front with a megaphone shouting "oggy oggy oggy" and some old scout songs like "eveywhere we goooo".

Terrible if its true, someone should have a word with the man.

Grabbed a ticket for West Stand V block earlier, really not many left. Saturday is gonna be a party, the Tifo should look great.

UTB

I was recently led to believe that changing the colours of the St George's Cross was a woke, disrespectful phenomenon :Think:

In all seriousness it's nice to see that we're doing something to mark the new era, and reaping the rewards of our association with Solopress!

Back