• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
Not true, I did mine online for both national league seasons
Interesting. You must of been lucky as that was never advertised as an option this season. This was because they only accepted cash or bank transfer rather than online card payment via the E-ticketing website.

That good it almost 2k is sold, hopefully more decided to renew it. I will get mine in few days time.
I don't think he means 2k season tickets sold, but £2k in revenue by renewing 5.

I renewed mine yesterday at about 12, I asked Callum in the ticket office how many had been sold so far and he said it was getting busier, he reckoned around 600 sold so far so still some way to go.

lf only half, or less than half the season cards get sold, there is only one person to hold accountability, as is 10 times up before HMRC , and Embargo after embargo, and regular starvation of wages, for such amazing staff and the embarrassment and pain after pain for incredibly loyal supporters

I wont be buying, credit card or not, to regularly watch Southend Embargo Fc, with no chance of promotion under the Management of this incompetent, person of limited capability. ( Thats my best polite description )

After a lot of pondering we will be renewing our two cards tomorrow plus a free child one for my 7 year old grandson : child cruelty case in the pipeline, probably.
Thanks to the posters on here explaining the advantages of renewing by credit card. Some cover at least it seems in the event of going bust.
I'm not giving up after 63 years of watching ups and downs, and I'm hoping enough do decide to renew to allow a brief pause in embargo and some well prepared quick new signings before the next Martinbargo hits.
Sooner Martin is gone the better, but new owners don't always make things better either. Look at Chelsea (and so many others).
Best I can do is to try to support and commit to my team in the best way open to me.

How do you work that out, any entertainment business relies on the money it receives from its paying customers to run its not all on Ron.

The Fans have to do there bit too if you really want the club to survive.
Reading some of the posts on here its obvious to me some of the so called fans on here don't.
Withholding money only hurts the club.

Not buying a season ticket isn't withholding money. A season ticket is giving money upfront for a product you haven't received.

As I've stated that I'm happy to buy per game I'm giving the club a larger amount. I could argue I am helping the club more.

Just bought 2 season tickets with my credit card. No problems. They could not print tickets but could print at home. Presumably the same problem affecting the phones. It does happen you know.
What phone number did you use to actually get someone to pick the phone up. I have been trying for days now to get hold of the ticket office and no-one picks the phone up !!

No. I got a free ticket for my grandson for Friday. They couldn't print it off on the printer because of a problem but could use print it at home. By the way there were a steady stream of fans renewing their season tickets when I was there.

If Ron is still chairman at the start of next season then I can see the team being very weak and the club still under an embargo.

I can also see crowds dropping massively.

I know a good few people who have made the decision to boycott home games and travel away, myself included

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back