• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he will have to move out of “Faulty Towers” he will become a target of abuse.
IF everything goes pear shaped, he will (?) realise that, & no doubt much to his inconvenience will have to spend a majority of his time somewhere else. Security will be placed at his 'lair' on a daily basis, until a new 'nest' is found, probably some distance away?.

So according to many Ron, @ForeverBlue mainly, has never planned to sell but has also kept us limping along when he could have let us fold before.

Most likely reason for this I presume was he needed club to drive deal for FF through no matter what. He’s as close as ever, now it’s so far down the line if club dies he could still make it happen despite the backlash. This has been the plan all along, I’m guessing.

Therefore Ron’s obvious masterplan was to let JR pay the bills until his deal gets green light then he keeps club, reneges on deal and continues to run it into ground? Obviously, if they bail in middle of June he neither has cash somewhere to pay bills to scrape through or he does as previously pays nothing as HMRC and other creditors will have to wait a couple of months to get us shut down officially. We either get big points deduction or thrown out NL as he plays chicken like before with them and loses again.

The current WUP is the only potential fly in the ointment of above masterplan for Ron. If consortium pull plug mid June we likely go under on 26th then he has neither a club to bargain with or a deal over the line with it still probably 2 months away from completion at best, as mentioned elsewhere. Unless the judge will see deal for sale of FF as enough to limp us on past 26th June, thus killing the club.

Do the fans go nuclear at this point and torpedo the club we love out of existence to stop him getting his deal, not sure how but surely something will happen? Regardless, will he go bankrupt to avoid all debt with everything in his son’s and family’s name, take the pain and push it through or simply let them sell whatever they can?

Only option it seems of survival, highly unlikely is as follows.

JR and his band of concerned brothers try one last grab for power, pay WUP through season card sales or their own funding, line up some needed transfers quick to get them in before others can organise another embargo then wait it out if Tuesday is at all favourable. Take the hit on next season knowing KM could complete a miracle for them anyway. I said it was unlikely.

Either that or RM somehow limps through 26th court date, I’m pretty certain he could do this with council’s help. Then we get absolute slow death torture, relegated to whatever league, all players and staff leave, apart from Demi (last to go down with ship).

Am I about right?

So according to many Ron, @ForeverBlue mainly, has never planned to sell but has also kept us limping along when he could have let us fold before.

Most likely reason for this I presume was he needed club to drive deal for FF through no matter what. He’s as close as ever, now it’s so far down the line if club dies he could still make it happen despite the backlash. This has been the plan all along, I’m guessing.

Therefore Ron’s obvious masterplan was to let JR pay the bills until his deal gets green light then he keeps club, reneges on deal and continues to run it into ground? Obviously, if they bail in middle of June he neither has cash somewhere to pay bills to scrape through or he does as previously pays nothing as HMRC and other creditors will have to wait a couple of months to get us shut down officially. We either get big points deduction or thrown out NL as he plays chicken like before with them and loses again.

The current WUP is the only potential fly in the ointment of above masterplan for Ron. If consortium pull plug mid June we likely go under on 26th then he has neither a club to bargain with or a deal over the line with it still probably 2 months away from completion at best, as mentioned elsewhere. Unless the judge will see deal for sale of FF as enough to limp us on past 26th June, thus killing the club.

Do the fans go nuclear at this point and torpedo the club we love out of existence to stop him getting his deal, not sure how but surely something will happen? Regardless, will he go bankrupt to avoid all debt with everything in his son’s and family’s name, take the pain and push it through or simply let them sell whatever they can?

JR and his band of concerned brothers try one last grab for power, pay WUP through season card sales or their own funding, line up some needed transfers quick to get them in before others can organise another embargo then wait it out if Tuesday is at all favourable. Take the hit on next season knowing KM could complete a miracle for them anyway. I said it was unlikely.

Either that or RM somehow limps through 26th court date, I’m pretty certain he could do this with council’s help. Then we get absolute slow death torture, relegated to whatever league, all players and staff leave, apart from Demi (last to go down with ship).

Am I about right?

Maybe

Am I about right?
No. He wants to sell. But he doesn’t want to give JR et al the £20m he committed to give them to spruce up RH. Ron is not a man of high morals but you are giving him too much credit in this portrayal as a master villain. He’s not a stupid man, but he’s a fairly average businessman who has got in way too deep and is looking for a way out where he can still make millions, despite doing next to nothing to earn it. I do think he wouldn’t be disappointed if the club folded and those pesky fans got what he sees as their just desserts.

Justin calling Shrimperzone ‘the’ Shrimperzone concerns me more 🤔 *

*Not really just trying to stay positive and keep things light
As does him (and you) calling it Shrimperzone. Long live ShrimperZone!

No. He wants to sell. But he doesn’t want to give JR et al the £20m he committed to give them to spruce up RH. Ron is not a man of high morals but you are giving him too much credit in this portrayal as a master villain. He’s not a stupid man, but he’s a fairly average businessman who has got in way too deep and is looking for a way out where he can still make millions, despite doing next to nothing to earn it. I do think he wouldn’t be disappointed if the club folded and those pesky fans got what he sees as their just desserts.
This pesky £20m was never realistical if it all falls down because of that it would be a joke. Need to let it go. £20m that’s pie in the sky or a football club to support? I know which I’d choose.

Your last sentence is why we’re doomed, that’s his backstop as a narcissist. I can’t have it so you can’t either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back