• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When, the council gets what it always wanted, will they at least name the housing estate on RH to commemorate the club? Mind you, with the quality of new builds today, they will probably need to call it Landfill 2.

I don't think the consortium should set a public deadline - it backs them into a corner unnecessarily.

I still go back to the JR BBC interview. If they walk it will be someone else's decision - I took that as council/Ron not reaching agreement and/or judge winding us up, ie if the deal collapses it won't be because the consortium walk away. Now obvs that was a couple of weeks ago, and alot can change in the 2 weeks that has elapsed since.

Message to me from Justin.

We aren't going to make a formal statement today although we appreciate all fans will want a response from us soon.We are taking a little time to process the recent council updates (which are obviously very concerning).Tuesday is an important day as the councils next round of financial DD is due so we will await the outcome of that and prob look to make a formal statement afterwards.Certainly a major concern with the 26/6 winding up looming, not to mention the prolonging of the embargo in the interim.

1. Justin Rees
    Perhaps you can let the SZ know that we won't be making a formal statement but that of course we are always working on things (you can relay the above context

2. Viva La shrimp 👊

3. I've let the trust know and Chris as well.

That's good news. The next Those words are banned to be released on Tuesday won't raise any really bad issues. The Consortium statement will say that their patience is wearing very thin. They will state that they will not keep putting money into the club for much longer. But they won't pull out.

Everything's going to be all right.

That's good news. The next Those words are banned to be released on Tuesday won't raise any really bad issues. The Consortium statement will say that their patience is wearing very thin. They will state that they will not keep putting money into the club for much longer. But they won't pull out.

Bl00dy Magna, wish I had your mindset.

So I can tell the lads that the plan of watching the Euro’s in the Fanzone is back on? England, beers and burgers at the Hall…. 👌

Other than the last sentence, you’re right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back