• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, we have known it's coming for months. If people have been unable to plan for that, it's not the club's fault.
I never mentioned planning for it. I am sure people are able in the main to pay for it almost immediately. My point is more about whoever’s fault it has been (no surprises there), we as fans have been left hanging in the air on so many occasions it is verging on the unbelievable.
Therefore a little bit of acknowledgement and understanding towards all of us long suffering fans would not go amiss.

With respect, we have known it's coming for months. If people have been unable to plan for that, it's not the club's fault.
Don't forget not everyone is comfortable "on-line" particularly older supporters, and its holiday season with some people away for two weeks, so you cant have a renewal deadline less than at least three weeks. This is where the urgency dropping is in conflict a little with season ticket reality. But we will just have to deal with it- I'm fine, I can renew from my sunbed- many others are unlikely to be able to...

Sounds like predictive text has struck again. It happens a lot, just ask the Echo.
Is the problem that if the sale does not go through until after 10th August.
Rat man gets the season ticket money and the general gate receipts?

Is the problem that if the sale does not go through until after 10th August.
Rat man gets the season ticket money and the general gate receipts?
I'm not too sure why you're asking me that (if you are). I was commenting about @in the know's inability to spell Wakering. However, without any insider knowledge, I would imagine that the chances of Ronny getting his mitts on season card money are probably nil. And the latest intel from those closest to the deal suggests it will be signed and done long before 10th August. If that is true then all season card dosh goes to the club as AD (after Deal) income.

I'm not too sure why you're asking me that (if you are). I was commenting about @in the know's inability to spell Wakering. However, without any insider knowledge, I would imagine that the chances of Ronny getting his mitts on season card money are probably nil. And the latest intel from those closest to the deal suggests it will be signed and done long before 10th August. If that is true then all season card dosh goes to the club as AD (after Deal) income.
Sorry. I thought it was an open forum.
I am one of the older people who don't get these new styled telephones.

quite like that. AD ....after deal.
BC..... Before conartist.I
football is a religion isn't it!

This week I have tried hard to stop checking Twitter or the Zone once or twice an hour looking for the confirmation the deal has been completed that we all crave. It has worked to a degree and I feel slightly less stressed.

Notice the 7,000 post has been made on this thread just hope we do not get to 8,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back