• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the consortium will be present at Wakering.

If its not announced by then, maybe straight from the horses mouth might calm a few peoples nerves.

As long as it's not hampering pre-season preparations, we're able to get new signings in, play friendlies, then I don't see a reason to panic. Before we had the WUP hanging over us, the embargo and the NL on our case. That pressure seems to be off now. Season tickets will get sorted, it's still almost a month til the first game.

As long as it's not hampering pre-season preparations, we're able to get new signings in, play friendlies, then I don't see a reason to panic. Before we had the WUP hanging over us, the embargo and the NL on our case. That pressure seems to be off now. Season tickets will get sorted, it's still almost a month til the first game.
The new signings and a big commitment from Gus with a contract extension, plus an unhampered pre-season so far, should be a sign that it's very close. Justin did speak to the playing staff when he was over here last week, so some reassuring/exciting words would have been communicated, I'm sure.

Whether it happens this weekend remains to be seen, but regardless of that........it is very, very close.

If we have to wait a couple of days longer then so be it. I'm cool, I'm calm, and I'm confident that it's coming.

The new signings and a big commitment from Gus with a contract extension, plus an unhampered pre-season so far, should be a sign that it's very close. Justin did speak to the playing staff when he was over here last week, so some reassuring/exciting words would have been communicated, I'm sure.

Whether it happens this weekend remains to be seen, but regardless of that........it is very, very close.

If we have to wait a couple of days longer then so be it. I'm cool, I'm calm, and I'm confident that it's coming.
Thanks for your knowledge,awareness and sharing it with us all 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks so much for all of your updates., really appreciated.

Isnt it done yet? Bleedin get a move on !!

I wonder if any of the consortium will be present at Wakering.

If its not announced by then, maybe straight from the horses mouth might calm a few peoples nerves.
I think we have had that? via a very close friend of the consortium 'chef' something we have been reassured numerous times that the deal was done, so I think we already have that information Tom.

I think you are being some what mischievous now young man, for someone that knows so much , you seem to casually push it down the road by a probable 'couple of days' each time you post!! id hate to owe you money ! Ian (please take this in this nice nature it was intended).

I'm guessing we are waiting until after Sunday. Then if England do win the Euros we can take the shine of their moment in the spotlight by announcing the sale of the club :Thumbs up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back