• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given the day Friday

This whole process has made me so cynical and I cannot wait for that to change but even this last bit has been "should be friday" "will happen after the weekend" "I'd expect an announcement Wednesday" and now you're saying Friday.

Will it ever end?

Having spoken to one of the consortium I am confident this has gone through and we should all hear something very soon
I've said since Monday morning that I felt it would be this week, without specifying a day, but lots of people (understandably, given the anxiety and impatience) hung hopes on early in the week.

I remain confident that we'll hear something in the next 2-3 days.

Having spoken to one of the consortium I am confident this has gone through and we should all hear something very soon
good to hear but we keep hearing the words close/ soon . We want it now LOL but fingers cross for few days time .

It be nice if they announce the takeover completed along with a cheeky signing too as a added bonus

Until we get to Friday and someone posts "I'm hearing it should be Monday"
Exactly. Fact is no one posting on here really knows the current state of play and all these posts achieve is to unrealistically heighten expectations only to then dash them. A period of silence would be welcome pending an official statement from those who really know what is going on, i.e. the club and the consortium.

I’d sooner you didn’t use soon otherwise (as Suen Ellen once said I’ll be suing you.

Exactly. Fact is no one posting on here really knows the current state of play and all these posts achieve is to unrealistically heighten expectations only to then dash them. A period of silence would be welcome pending an official statement from those who really know what is going on, i.e. the club and the consortium.

Yes, yes they do.

Just because people state a day or a week, and it doesn’t arrive on that time, doesn’t mean people don’t know what is going on.

Yes, yes they do.

Just because people state a day or a week, and it doesn’t arrive on that time, doesn’t mean people don’t know what is going on.
So in fact, it’s not a fact. I’m facked if I work it all out.

So the logic of that statement is that even if they get it wrong they still know what's gong on!

NO......It means they know the bigger picture but no one knows the actual day it will happen. I get it some are nervous but some appear to want the deal to fall through......Its their last chance to say"told you so"

I really don't understand why inside knowledge is considered witchcraft by some. These are are people with proven track records of no Bull**** but are treated as trolls by a repetitive minority. Boywonder even has his own personal stalker watching every post he makes.

Forums are about opinions but the best bit for me is the ITK stuff.

So the logic of that statement is that even if they get it wrong they still know what's gong on!

No, because what certain people have said has come true, but might not be on the day they’ve said because there are so many moving parts.

On the takeover, as I’ve said countless times @Medway Blue & @Tribal Chief know what is going on. So listen to them.

Generally speaking, just this week we’ve seen @Tommy2holes & @londonshrimper. Correctly state our first home and last away matches.

@henry18 was the one to break Joe Gubbins was training with us and @in the know said that Wes was off to Ebbsfleet.

Plenty of people know what’s going on, it’s just working out who knows what they are talking about and ignoring the nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back