• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
k so how much longer is the fiaco going to continue Either the deal has been done or it has not .Which is it .
None of us know, until CP or the club announce it, no one for sure knows whats happening. There is absolutely no reason as of this moment to feel negatively about it, these things take time so just sit tight and wait for an announcement.

None of us know, until CP or the club announce it, no one for sure knows whats happening. There is absolutely no reason as of this moment to feel negatively about it, these things take time so just sit tight and wait for an announcement.

Some people know.

As has been proven time and time again, the likes of @Medway Blue & @Tribal Chief know what’s happening and have been provided updates.

Obviously, the “official” completion of the deal will come from the Club via the usual social media channels.

I fully understand not putting season cards on sale until it's complete but with record sales predicted, it's going to be very difficult to actually get cards processed in time for York.
It’ll be fine.

Clubs up and down the country have, with less than 10 days’ notice, managed to process tickets for cup games that sell out for over a hundred years.

We`ve been informed that a deal has been agreed,
it`s with the lawyers,
we`ve signed two players,
we are not under an embargo,
Fixtures are out,
No WUP`s,
No court cases looming,
New owners on the brink of bringing stability and the good factor back to Roots Hall,
More signings to come.

I know that we have been through the mill recently, but once this news is announced, get ready to light the touchpaper and enjoy the ride.

Stay calm, listen to the ITK`s, Tribal Chief and Medway Blue who are relaxed and confident all is well.

We are Southend United FC and United we stand.

Up the Blues

:LoyalSupporter: :Happy::LoyalSupporter::Happy:🍾🍾🍾

Season cards were able to be downloaded onto a mobile device last season (details here).

According to this article, when the club partnered with Kaizen for ticketing in June 2023, "any future purchases [of season cards] utilising the online system will be able to choose a physical card or digital card at point of purchase."

This will significantly alleviate any problems surrounding the issuing of season cards.

Season cards were able to be downloaded onto a mobile device last season (details here).

According to this article, when the club partnered with Kaizen for ticketing in June 2023, "any future purchases [of season cards] utilising the online system will be able to choose a physical card or digital card at point of purchase."

This will significantly alleviate any problems surrounding the issuing of season cards.
Stop it, your be banned for posting sensible 😂😂

The fret and angst showing amongst some supporters now is a very real indicator of the toil this whole saga has had on people’s mental health. Stay strong people. For the first time ever we can probably believe “days not weeks”
As it stands right now we are probably in the safest position we have been as a club for many years.
It’s completely understandable to continue to fear the worst but understand what’s happened these past few days and the progress that’s been made.
Now we can enjoy our preseason. Been a while since we’ve been able to do that 💙

Why would you think that preparing legal documents in respect of a complex commercial agreement could or should be done quickly?
A fiasco? Would you prefer that COSU's legal representatives were less than thorough?

Plus the legal people from companies that are owed money by Ron. Money borrowed against RH can't be transferred to FF on a simple Ron phone call. just like any of us couldn't if we move house and have a mortgage.......No doubt Rons debts are 100 more complicated than your house.

Why would you think that preparing legal documents in respect of a complex commercial agreement could or should be done quickly?
A fiasco? Would you prefer that COSU's legal representatives were less than thorough?
My understanding is that the legal work could have been done more quickly but would have required evening and weekend work (with associated extra costs), but with the NL backing off, the urgency diminished somewhat. I assume that thorough review would be essential - this is a complex transaction and the Martins are involved. I don't sense any concern from COSU, but like all of you, I would be happier if it was already done.

I can understand and respect the concern, we were here in January let’s not forget. The only difference now is that the league became involved and they are seemingly now satisfied. So 2 options really

1, all is fine and will resolve itself shortly
2, the Martins have played another blinder and fooled everyone involved, including the league !

I’m perhaps naively in camp 1 at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back