• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say im a moaner i really dont care what some on hear think of me .Just like you all im a shrimper at heart But how much longer is this take over going to take .Rattie will string this out as long as he can .Rattie just sign the contracts and go away never to darken our doors again .
Tommy, I really don't think he is the issue now. This is not a one document type transaction and it will take a long time for everything to be overcome. Even when this is done, Ron will still be the landlord until the FF development and that could be some time.

However, all I can say to you is that no-one seems to be concerned any more, we have signed 2 players and the fixtures come out tomorrow.

Have faith and patience. It will be fine.

I wonder if the ever generous and excellent Tom Lawrence is doing some of the legal leg work for our end, and probably for free.

Others Legal beavers musty be rat-ching up a tidy sum, hope they are not on piece time

You can say im a moaner i really dont care what some on hear think of me .Just like you all im a shrimper at heart But how much longer is this take over going to take .Rattie will string this out as long as he can .Rattie just sign the contracts and go away never to darken our doors again .
He has signed it… it’s with the lawyers.

Do we think it will be official before or after the fixtures are out?
I wouldn't have thought before. The fixtures are out at 10am are they not? We tend to make our announcements in the late afternoon. So if it is tomorrow (and I gather that is a pretty big if - end of the week more likely from what I can deduce from reading the posts on this thread from people in the know) I think it will be fixtures then sale announcement to follow hopefully by end of Friday.

The fixtures will at least provide a welcome distraction for a few hours, then the England game...

Question for Daniel Cowan @CllrDanielCowan. Hi Daniel, when you see this. Thank you again for everything you have done, and the after hours and effort you have put in to help get an acceptable version of the deal, over the line.
It's been mentioned that the lawyers are working to get it all finalised. The question is, are the Council lawyers involved in any way at this crucial last stage?
No. This is a commercial transaction between the Martins and COSU. We are progressing with lining up DD etc for the next part of the deal but that will likely move forward once decoupling has finalised.

I wouldn't have thought before. The fixtures are out at 10am are they not? We tend to make our announcements in the late afternoon. So if it is tomorrow (and I gather that is a pretty big if - end of the week more likely from what I can deduce from reading the posts on this thread from people in the know) I think it will be fixtures then sale announcement to follow hopefully by end of Friday.

The fixtures will at least provide a welcome distraction for a few hours, then the England game...
1 pm, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back