• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I posted keep em peeled it was for an announcement that a deal had been agreed to separate the club. It was then announced.

This time is for deal concluded.

Source is fairly in the know. But I'm definitely not as in the know as others.

You better not let us down Tommy ffs!😂

Last time I posted keep em peeled it was for an announcement that a deal had been agreed to separate the club. It was then announced.

This time is for deal concluded.

Source is fairly in the know. But I'm definitely not as in the know as others.
The latest I've heard is that it might still be a few days before the sale of the club is announced.

New signings, however.....

Last edited:
Surely we’d prefer to announce the sale of the club before making any signings..?
I don't think it really matters? The fact that we are making signings is a good sign in itself - out of embargo and free to operate as normal at worst, or with the takeover being seen as a matter of "when" not "if" at best - so no big deal what order signings and takeover are announced in, before season tickets are then put on sale?

It's all good news at the end of the day.

They better announce season tickets soon. Usually budgeted to spend that back in February / March. Its now July and that "saving" in not purchasing in February / March has already been spent. Will have to use the trusty (but overused) credit card

Last edited:
The way I see it, the first thing that gets announced is the takeover. That’ll come before new signing, before season tickets, before new kit etc.

That my take on things. I’m expecting it to all be announced before Wednesday.

Yeah I would love nothing more than the announcement to be made prior to anything, but as Medway said, all of these things are good news so take it as it comes

Yeah I would love nothing more than the announcement to be made prior to anything, but as Medway said, all of these things are good news so take it as it comes

Definitely take it as it comes, but that’s just how I’d do it.

What better way to start your reign in charge of the club that with a statement signing or two.

I’m very happy with the transfer business which is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back