• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound negative, I would genuinely not be surprised if there is something that goes wrong. That being said, I am positive in believing CP and other people that its all going smoothly.

I was very intrigued with Forever Blue`s post about the 🐀 ?
" Ron’s in a lot more trouble than he’s letting on. It’s a miracle he’s not behind bars right now. You don’t have to believe me but just wait and see what transpires ".
I`ve been saying for a long time that I would be amazed if he was investigated that they didn`t find something serious on him? With his dealings over the years, it cannot all be legit?
Karma will always get you.

I very much hope that Karma will triumph but only after the takeover is confirmed. I am sure the @ForeverBlue posts are genuine and hopefully the information he has will surface after the takeover and the Rat will get what he deserves..

Last edited:
so what was with the big get together in London .Was it just a jolly boys night out .I thought it was for the deal had be agreed . But then it was said its only done when it was done .Should have known the would be a fly in the ointment .

so what was with the big get together in London .Was it just a jolly boys night out .I thought it was for the deal had be agreed . But then it was said its only done when it was done .Should have known the would be a fly in the ointment .

Chill Tommy. ☺️ For all intents and purposes it appears to be done and we’re just awaiting public confirmation, but until we receive that then obviously nobody wants to jump the gun.

I am sure everything will be fine.

Been a few hours since you've been a negative Nerys! Thanks for resorting to form

I could not give a toss what you call me If you dont like what i put ask the board leaders to remove me from the site Im sure i want cry about that .
Relax brother. All will work it's self out in the end. Take a few days and we won't even have to use this thread ever again. 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back