• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 11/1 second favourites to win the League, was hoping for 20’s with what’s been going on?

We are 11/1 second favourites to win the League, was hoping for 20’s with what’s been going on?
I think it's still fairly obvious that once the takeover goes through we are going to be candidates to win the league. Barnet are worthy favourites after their performance last season along with this summers recruitment so far, but we have an excellent spine in place and only need a few solid signings to be considered contenders.

I think if you spoke to those involved in the working group behind the scenes, they would tell you that you are wrong.
I’ll take your word on that. Simple fact is though that every photo opportunity she took probably turned off more voters, as the majority think there are far more important issues to concentrate on than the fate of a NL football club.

I’ve seen several references to the ‘corner flag’. Can someone explain what that’s all about.

If it’s because one of ours has gone missing, I’m sure I could knock one up. (A corner flag, I mean.)

In terms of promoting the plight of Southend Utd, or raising it's profile in The House of Commons and the local press, she was a force for good for the Club. Whether she still wears a scarf or comes to games is irrelevant. She did her bit, which was a fair bit more than a lot on here (unless you count moaning on here obviously). I have no political affinity towards her cause, and I told her so when she canvassed on my front door step, but credit where credit is due.

I’ve seen several references to the ‘corner flag’. Can someone explain what that’s all about.

If it’s because one of ours has gone missing, I’m sure I could knock one up. (A corner flag, I mean.)
The club have been known to use the infamous photo of a corner flag in RH as a header to important announcements.

The club have been known to use the infamous photo of a corner flag in RH as a header to important announcements.

Theyve already got the image knocked up and saved in drafts ready to go.

Its Justin, surrounded by the other members of COSU, dressed as pest exterminators, swallowing up the rat into an oversized backpack, a little bit like the ghostbusters.

P.s, why is “s ucking” getting obstructed by the swear filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back