• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - but equally you're saying they have. Deal is 99% done not 100% is what I'm reading from yourself and Medway.
You would assume that these legal formalities are the very final touches before they sign them so i would imagine it’s a case of when not if, hence why NL is happy to remove the embargo… of course i don’t know but I’m assuming

That’s my read on things. But this is a very complex transaction, more so than the average sale of a club, so lots of ts and lots of is.
Yeah that makes sense… I’m confident that it is done and will be announced soon but will still always have that very small amount of doubt… hence why me and most people are so desperate to see an official annoucement

I’ve spoken to @ForeverBlue and just like @Medway Blue said, he has heard something very serious from someone he trusts. I believe him when he says he trusts his source. I do think his source has misinterpreted something somewhere along the line. And for those asking, he has reached out to COSU. He’s posting in good faith, but I believe that it won’t affect the deal.

I’ve spoken to @ForeverBlue and just like @Medway Blue said, he has heard something very serious from someone he trusts. I believe him when he says he trusts his source. I do think his source has misinterpreted something somewhere along the line. And for those asking, he has reached out to COSU. He’s posting in good faith, but I believe that it won’t affect the deal.
Has Ron's secret 100k pa direct debit to the wig firm finally come to light!.

This site would make such a great TV show, every time you think it’s over it sucks you back in. Serious, Blue, Forever, Misinterpretation, Implicit Trust, 99.999%, Jail, Financials, Complex Deal, Gambling, Odds, Winnings,

Better. Than. Drugs. This.

Can we start the site upgrade early please? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back