• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

I’ve spoken to @ForeverBlue and just like @Medway Blue said, he has heard something very serious from someone he trusts. I believe him when he says he trusts his source. I do think his source has misinterpreted something somewhere along the line. And for those asking, he has reached out to COSU. He’s posting in good faith, but I believe that it won’t affect the deal.
I was very intrigued with Forever Blue`s post about the 🐀 ?

" Ron’s in a lot more trouble than he’s letting on. It’s a miracle he’s not behind bars right now. You don’t have to believe me but just wait and see what transpires ".

I`ve been saying for a long time that I would be amazed if he was investigated that they didn`t find something serious on him? With his dealings over the years, it cannot all be legit?

Karma will always get you.

I’ve spoken to @ForeverBlue and just like @Medway Blue said, he has heard something very serious from someone he trusts. I believe him when he says he trusts his source. I do think his source has misinterpreted something somewhere along the line. And for those asking, he has reached out to COSU. He’s posting in good faith, but I believe that it won’t affect the deal.
Is it related to something that is already in the public domain - e.g., Jobson's claim he hasn't paid for the shares?

I was very intrigued with Forever Blue`s post about the 🐀 ?

" Ron’s in a lot more trouble than he’s letting on. It’s a miracle he’s not behind bars right now. You don’t have to believe me but just wait and see what transpires ".

I`ve been saying for a long time that I would be amazed if he was investigated that they didn`t find something serious on him? With his dealings over the years, it cannot all be legit?

Karma will always get you.

Wouldn't it be such a shame if it all ended badly for him!!

I think how far this deal has progressed in two weeks has been incredible. I've not been concerned because the people behind making it work I trust, though there have been others it seems like councilor Cowan who have also been instrumental in getting things moving. I've not been following things every second of every day because that can be a head mess, and you have to just trust the key people know what they're doing. Certainly been reading snippets and very greatful to Tribal and Medway for the updates. The only thing worth saying at this point is that it's close, and soon we can all have a drink and watch us at last moving forwards not backwards. Really excited by COSUs tenure, which will be the most pivotal in the clubs history. For sure, so much work to be done, it won't be a bed of roses all the time, but it's going to be a fantastic journey and nothing less than the fanbase have deserved these many difficult years.

Apologies but this is all very hard to keep up with particularly from the other side of the world.

If and when the deal goes through can someone confirm exactly what the consortium would own?

Back