• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

The solicitors are working hard to get this deal signed sealed delivered.

In an ideal world it will be done in the next 24 hours and season cards go on sale Monday. I think we will shift the most for years. I hope the ticket office staff are prepared.
I’m assuming that the council have no role in this bit of the process and it’s just the sale between Citizen and COSU as officers are likely to be tied up preventing signing.

Where are we with regards to contracts being with solicitors?

Are we waiting for them to be drawn up, or have been drawn up and awaiting review/sign off?

Grantley Adams is one of those airports you do not want to be stuck in long . I wish you all the best in getting home soon.
Two more flights cancelled for me to St Lucia today so I am here yet another night as my 2 seats on my flight home from St Lucia depart without me. Attempting to go to Antigua tomorrow and then home from there.

Delay the takeover announcement til Friday for me please.

Where are we with regards to contracts being with solicitors?

Are we waiting for them to be drawn up, or have been drawn up and awaiting review/sign off?
They should already have been drawn up. They will however need to be amended to reflect whatever was agreed Tuesday. The other side will then need to check the amendments. There will probably be some back and forth over the language for the amendments but in theory most of it should have been already decided.

I suspect Ron will need to gain other party’s consent (CBRE, Citizen and maybe some more lenders?). This should have been lined up.

If security is involved the Consortium’s lawyers will need to review this as well.

They should already have been drawn up. They will however need to be amended to reflect whatever was agreed Tuesday. The other side will then need to check the amendments. There will probably be some back and forth over the language for the amendments but in theory most of it should have been already decided.

I suspect Ron will need to gain other party’s consent (CBRE, Citizen and maybe some more lenders?). This should have been lined up.

If security is involved the Consortium’s lawyers will need to review this as well.
I'm sure there will be a touch of back and forth - just trying to understand how long it will be before we are raising a glass

This thread has become a really smutty place of late with it's (not very subtle) double entendres. I'm find it very hard to swallow to be frank, and I've really given it a go at accepting. Maybe I'm just anal. Can it please stop. I'm off now to clean my apartment's internal shaft, and when I get back, I expect to see evidence of you all pulling back.

Last edited:
This thread has become a really smutty place of late with it's (not very subtle) double entendres. I'm find it very hard to swallow to be frank, and I've really given it a go at accepting. Maybe I'm just anal. Can it please stop. I'm off now to clean my apartment's internal shaft, and when I get back, I expect to see evidence of you all pulling back.
Glad to see decorum restored.

Back